Perfect Pest Control

Czar

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Glad to hear! Keep it up :D I have 400 points until elite void so I will be sharing my progress too ^^ :D Thanks for the support :) Please let me know if you have any questions or any suggestions/issues so I can add more tweaks/updates :)

@aariejj I will fix this for you and make sure it works perfectly. The mid-route door handler may be operating slowly and causing it to delay the pathinfinding. Also I will make the script run to portals quicker and not wait for one to generate while sitting in the boat. It should ideally at least walk to the centre -> then to first portal, or do you want it to walk to any portal first, until the first portal opens? Please confirm how you want the script to operate, and I will post an update. Thanks for feedback :D

Hi @Czar okay cool, thank you very much for answering and taking this serious. 

1. The mid-route door handler may be operating slowly and causing it to delay the pathinfinding.

Yes this will definitely work. And do you prefer using the Mid-route door handler or not? (I'm not running a farm and Ihave enough cpu/mem.)

2. Also I will make the script run to portals quicker and not wait for one to generate while sitting in the boat. It should ideally at least walk to the centre -> then to first portal, or do you want it to walk to any portal first, until the first portal opens?

: First fight in center yes, and when first portal opens let it walk to it. I prefer killing portal mode for myself.

3. Please confirm how you want the script to operate, and I will post an update. Thanks for feedback :D

: Let see how the script works when this is fixed. I don't know if this is just a mirror mode issue, but i would like to see a faster reaction time overall the game. 

Looking forward to it and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, aariejj said:

Hi @Czar okay cool, thank you very much for answering and taking this serious. 

1. The mid-route door handler may be operating slowly and causing it to delay the pathinfinding.

Yes this will definitely work. And do you prefer using the Mid-route door handler or not? (I'm not running a farm and Ihave enough cpu/mem.)

2. Also I will make the script run to portals quicker and not wait for one to generate while sitting in the boat. It should ideally at least walk to the centre -> then to first portal, or do you want it to walk to any portal first, until the first portal opens?

: First fight in center yes, and when first portal opens let it walk to it. I prefer killing portal mode for myself.

3. Please confirm how you want the script to operate, and I will post an update. Thanks for feedback :D

: Let see how the script works when this is fixed. I don't know if this is just a mirror mode issue, but i would like to see a faster reaction time overall the game. 

Looking forward to it and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

I recommend using the mid-route door handler, it helps with more natural and humanlike pathfinding as opposed to the normal pathfinding. 

With mirror client, you gotta bear in mind that it will always be slower than stealth injection since there's 2 clients open, and the mirror client copies the OSRS client every ~1000ms (depending on reaction timer). The only way to make it quicker is to reduce the reaction timer from 1000ms to ~50ms using the SHIFT F3/F4 keys, then you will notice a speed increase. EDIT: Also having the mouse/camera zoom on far away helps a lot with stability.

As for portals update, it is almost ready, I have added a new option in the menu and made some code changes, latest update will be v45.0, will be pushing after this final test run ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

8 hours ago, Czar said:

I recommend using the mid-route door handler, it helps with more natural and humanlike pathfinding as opposed to the normal pathfinding. 

With mirror client, you gotta bear in mind that it will always be slower than stealth injection since there's 2 clients open, and the mirror client copies the OSRS client every ~1000ms (depending on reaction timer). The only way to make it quicker is to reduce the reaction timer from 1000ms to ~50ms using the SHIFT F3/F4 keys, then you will notice a speed increase. EDIT: Also having the mouse/camera zoom on far away helps a lot with stability.

As for portals update, it is almost ready, I have added a new option in the menu and made some code changes, latest update will be v45.0, will be pushing after this final test run ^^ :D

@Czar Sounds great, thank you very much. I'll test it now! <3

Edit: Hmmmm I see its not yet updated to v45.0 right? Let me know and I will test!

Edited by aariejj

New Update (v45.1)

- Added option 'quicker cycles' for less waiting around (Portal mode)
- Added option: 'Safe portal mode', triggers at around 40-50% activity
- Removed anti-idle activity for portal mode, no longer tries to attack npcs unless activity % is less than 15, down from 40
- Quicker movement after starting a game
- More accurately detects when entering the game and the boat
- More debug logs and labels for explaining what is going on, and for finding future issues

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy! Let me know how it goes, I tested with 5000ms reaction time to make sure it works even with the slowest refresh rates, with 50ms it should work exponentially quicker and better. Also guys, tell me if you want any changes/improvements/tweaks after this update.

Happy botting! :D

EDIT: Please be wary of quicker cycles option, it may operate too quickly, I may add a slider range to set a percentage for this option. If you notice it operating quickly then turn it off, it all depends on your machine.

Edited by Czar

Hi @Czar see the uploaded image. Those are the settings im using atm on Mirror mode, works quite good with around 65 points/hour. I tried all other game modes (portal/kill monsters), but those don't work well for me, I don't know whats the problem exactly, but mostly a lack of points so not getting PC points. 

You did a test on mirror mode with "Attacking portals" mode? Please share your settings so I can test the same as you did and I can exactly know you what can be better.

Knipsel.JPG

I am beginning to think it's the client - can you confirm that you have 64 bit java 8 update 241 installed? Otherwise it will not work optimally. Please confirm! :D

I did Fight portals, mid-route, faster actions, and that's it. I turned off safe mode, but if you notice idle activity then you may want to enable that.

Hello,

I've bought this bot today since i was very pleased with your Perfect Fighter Script. But it turns out that this Pest Control Bot doesn't fullfill my expectations.
Defending the Knight with the center option doesn't work, it still goes outside the walls, no option to kill spinners when choosing to fight portals, very bot like behaviour.

Is there any option to get a refund.

@ali2042 It will go outside only if there are no monsters in the centre, otherwise there will be no way to win the game and you will get 0 points. If you have any alternative please let me know so I can add an update for you :D

As for spinners, I can add this for portals sure, update coming up :D

EDIT:

For the record I only removed spinner mode for portals because it's more efficient/better to fight portals, because usually the team out-dps'es the spinner's healing so it's not really required nowadays, but I will re-add the option ASAP.

New Update (v46.1)

- Re-introduced 'Prioritise spinners' option for portals
- Added more accurate detection of centre
- Added more accurate npc system for fighting central npcs
- No longer fights npcs outside the centre (unless lower than 20% activity and it's an emergency!)
- Sped up combat so it catches/starts attacking npcs quicker
- Less bot-like appearance as a result of the update
- If a brawler blocks your path to a spinner (while fighting portals) it will only attack if there is a path found, or if you are ranging/maging.

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy! :D Let me know if you want any other changes/edits I am always online :)

This version works A LOT better, very happy with this! Defend knight works better too. Good luck guys!

Edited by Czar

Hiya! The script runs well but somewhere between after one round and after maybe 50 rounds, the script just gets stuck on the pier outside the boat and tries to path into the ocean by clicking on the ocean in the minimap. I've tested this script maybe 20-35 times with different settings and does the same thing every time.

Also, I would really love a way to remove the paint, if that's already possible I'm not aware. (GUI)

Getting a logger for you now if needed.

Here is the last lines of the logger. [INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:19 PM]: Found nearest tile next to void knight, walking there!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:19 PM]: Found nearest tile next to void knight, walking there!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:20 PM]: Trying delta walker one more time!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:20 PM]: Couldn't walk the best path possible, resorting to default walker...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:21 PM]: Let's try to find an obstacle to tackle...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:22 PM]: Let's try to find an obstacle to tackle...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:24 PM]: Won item amount in slot 0.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:24 PM]: We have just completed a game, and are back at the base!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:24 PM]: "portal_e" changed to ""
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:24 PM]: "portal_w" changed to ""
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:24 PM]: "portal_sw" changed to ""
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:24 PM]: "portal_se" changed to ""
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:24 PM]: "portal_sequence" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:24 PM]: "portal_dropped_before" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:46 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Pest Control...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:46 PM]: Finished after ^700^7:^309^7:^324, post a progress report please!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 09:33:46 PM]: Script Perfect Pest Control has exited!

• Like 1

Will add an update to hide the GUI/paint using the F2 key, as well as a failsafe for attempting to walk to unreachable areas after a game. Should be a quick update, latest version will be v46.2. Will automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy :)

Thanks guys, let me know if you notice anything else, I will make sure it works 100% the way you want! 😀