Perfect Pest Control

Czar

I highly recommend not botting for a lot without taking breaks, and keep an eye on the amount of botting you do, it's not like the old days where you can bot 24/7 and not get banned, there's actually dedicated staff members that are pro-actively looking for bots to ban. It is not bad though, judging from your post it seems you have botted an account that has already received a ban? If your account has been banned before, it is not a good idea to bot on it since it is being watched, so you will literally get banned within hours, make sure to only bot (responsibly) on aged/accomplished accounts with a bit of history and you will have ALOT of success.

Activated all trials good luck guys please bot carefully and post results too :D

The script works flawless when inside PC but after the game It just afks and won’t re-enter the boat (int boat) on mirror mode 

It gets stuck calculating exp and the script won’t move until manually entering PC it plays pc perfectly then it stuck again until manually re-enter the boat

Edited by rsaryno
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Guys the intermediate boat is working for me, I can't make it stop entering the boat. Is there any way you could tell me how to replicate the bug so I can fix?

As for alching, managed to fix that :D

Ive been using it for about 5 hours now with 20-30 minute breaks after 50-60 minute runs so far its flawless I think you got it fixed :D

• Like 1