Perfect Pest Control

Czar

On 1/10/2018 at 4:55 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v31)

- Script is now more activity-bar focused
- Repair mode will now only repair when activity gets lower
- Added multiple functions for the script to regain activity points in all options

update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys ^^ :D

EDIT:

Guys, should I make the script automatically leave the game if activity ever drops to 0?

can i please get a trial on this need pc script

• Administrator
On 1/18/2018 at 7:34 AM, Czar said:

One more general improvement update, including a major update for repair mode:

New Update (v33)

- Fixed run settings, should never forget to run at all, even after deaths. Should also only run when an interface is not open, and is in movement
- Improved boat boarding, now using both tooltip support and a fail-safe using regular interact method
- Added emergency combat activity - if the script is falling below activity it will literally go after any npc to get activity up. (I did not enable this for repair mode, due to skillers)
- Script will now run to a tree as soon as possible (repair mode)
- You can now choose how many logs to chop before repairing, and how many repairs to complete before chopping more logs, in a cycle. So chop 3 logs -> go repair 3 times -> chop 3 logs -> repair 3 times.
- Lowered timer for chopping, if somebody steals your tree you will wait for a lower length of time
- Misc. fixes for walking, also added delta walker for all options now
- General overall script fixes, added a new inventory system, improved tile change system.

Note: I cannot promise that repair mode will get you activity points all the time. It completely depends how many people are chopping logs/repairing. If other RS players steal all your logs then there is no way to repair and you may risk lower activity points/no points for that specific game.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours. The paint will say v33.0 when the update is actually live :D 

Your script has been removed for 1 month due to you lying to your customers. This update was not pushed when you said it was. :) It was pushed yesterday, you lied for 4 + days to your customers saying it was pushed waiting on the OSBot team to update it. 

• Like 2
  • Heart 1
  • Mald 3

Script re-added, thanks to @Maldesto! Much appreciated <3 

Please post any suggestions/questions/bugs if any, I will get on them right away! Will be doing extensive testing as we speak. Feel free to pm too.

Made a few updates while the thread was closed to repair mode and a few improvements to portal mode, the next update will be profile saving/loading as many users have pm'ed me asking for this feature.

Now accepting trial runs, post below to request a free 24 hour trial run of the script :D

Edited by Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Script re-added, thanks to @Maldesto! Much appreciated <3 

Please post any suggestions/questions/bugs if any, I will get on them right away! Will be doing extensive testing as we speak. Feel free to pm too.

Made a few updates while the thread was closed to repair mode and a few improvements to portal mode, the next update will be profile saving/loading as many users have pm'ed me asking for this feature.

Now accepting trial runs, post below to request a free 24 hour trial run of the script :D

Would love a trial :)

• Like 1

Make sure to hook mirror client while logged out, then login manually, then start the script and it should be stable with mirror client. Also, make sure to use default osrs client launcher, don't use any fancy clients. OSBot mirror works best with osrs launcher. Aside from that it should be good :D If possible, lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to 100ms using shift + F3/F4 keys. Let me know how it goes ^^ :D