Perfect Pest Control

Czar

When selecting "Attack portals" the bot just idles inside the boat and does nothing. When "Defending the knight" the bot will sometimes not even attack the shifters or it followers the shifter when it has teleported and gets stuck and not return to the centre. So far I haven't had it run flawlessly for at least an hour, not sure if script issue or I am setting the bot up incorrectly.

Edited by shaddez
  • Like 1

I managed to use the script for an hour and a half. I quite liked it but interface is pretty advanced for something that could be quite simple or with a toggle option.

I think one of the most 'player like' method would be camp a portal, kill npcs until dead (prioritise spinners still) then portal when it's free. Then clear up or move onto nex t portal. 

If this could be done, I'd like to have another trial (just even 2 hours) and then I'll buy (sorry happy to please!).

Sorry if this sounds rude/obnoxious but I've played over 1500 games and sure this is how most players play :D 

Cheers

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, borosensei said:

Whats up man, my script is having some issues. It keeps sending me right by the knight and wont attack anything or move. I've tried to reset it a few times and still the same out. Please PM me as I just purchased last night

got it working again for now... hopefully it stays going

Edited by borosensei
  • Like 1