✔️Eagle Scripts' Private Scripts | 170+ Satisfied Customers | Automated Muling System | Fully Automated Farms With Database Support | Account Switching On Ban

Eagle Scripts

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I just started playing osrs, I use to have a script back in the day that would kill aviansies at gwd. It would pick up things like addy bars and bones and any other “good item”.  Not too sure on the details because it was so long ago. But I know I could camp all day there, because it would use the bones to peaches spell to heal. Roughly about how much would you charge for a script like this?

12 minutes ago, Apollo317 said:

Hey I just started playing osrs, I use to have a script back in the day that would kill aviansies at gwd. It would pick up things like addy bars and bones and any other “good item”.  Not too sure on the details because it was so long ago. But I know I could camp all day there, because it would use the bones to peaches spell to heal. Roughly about how much would you charge for a script like this?

Please PM me regarding inquiries :).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Eagle Scripts changed the title to ✔️Eagle Scripts' Private Scripts | 170+ Satisfied Customers | Automated Muling System | Fully Automated Farms With Database Support | Account Switching On Ban