Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Hey,  @Czar i have some pictures to you explaining the nature gen store method.

fd8e94316de5b9ca502aa66777fb77f7.png

Here you can see an example of two paths. One of them is faster than the other, but does not require anti-poison or food. I do have this method coded so if you want to take a look at it just messange me on skype. It is very important when using the green path, that it follows this exact path, else it might die. So therefore using the webwalker might not be the best idea, you might have to code the path yourself. Goodluck and your updates are always awesome wink.png

As for unoting the pure essence, have a look at this:

Some players use this store when crafting nature runes, since Jminua will unnote their pure essence for a small fee. From 2007 wiki page.

Edited by Framble
  • Like 1

For nature running, how should I make the script handle the poison ? As for master trading the worker supplies, that is a good idea, will be in next update smile.png

Next update will have a more delayed trading process, just to make sure there are no misclicks or anything smile.png

As for ring of life, will definitely add in next update, but for which feature is it useful, for abyss or just in general runecrafting? biggrin.png

As for trial, activated good luck wink.png

update is being coded right now and will edit this post with new changelog smile.png

I'm sorry I keep reporting things to you.... but 4 things that could keep botting at fire altar safe.. (1.) slow down the movement of the script  just a smidge... I feel pretty lucky I've survived so long.. players use mouse keys and have hovering function with osbuddy pro but the bot's mouse moves one hundred miles per hour, by the hour, non stop lol. (2.) when the duel ring crumbles, it banks, pulls out duel ring and pure ess, equip the duel ring, banks again but grabs absolutely nothing leaving it with 27 pure ess and not a full inventory and leaves. It completes the action every single time which is very unhuman. (3.) the bot its buggy still when you set it up to use super energy potions. It will go runs with out it even being in the inventory... it also runs to the fire altar portal and then decides to use the ring of dueling teleport. some times it will just idle there. so all this time I've just been using the fire altar without potions. (4) is it a bit much to add a few more random spot clicks in the fire altar? it goes to exact spot every time and that worries me. If these changes could occur, your script will be invincible! All in all, you have the best scripts! keep up the great work and keep feeding your children! smile.png love your scripts! 

Edited by tray20001002
  • Like 1

when using pouches(with pure ess) in runs to the fire altar, unless you start with the pouch in your inventory, it will keep doing runs without it. However, even when you have the pouches in your inventory at the start of the runs, it will fill the pouch up, fill the inventory up and just spam bank. it will continuously bank until you stop the script. That's a major bot alert. I went away from the computer, came back and it was just sitting the spamming the bank..

Edited by tray20001002
  • Like 1

New Update! (Version 28)

- Added update for cosmic rune crafting, should be no errors anymore

- Added an update for fire altar, less robotic

- Added an update for energy potions

- Added nature rune running for master/worker mode, with antipoison support too, and alternate walking path too*

- Added ring of life update

- Added delay for trading master/worker mode

@tray which pouches? I will add a quick fix until this version is released

update should be live within a few hours, thanks for all the feedback and suggestions everyone ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT: 

Keep suggestions/ideas coming, I'm still going to code and post another update today (up to v29 and v30 hopefully) smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

New Update! (Version 28)

- Added update for cosmic rune crafting, should be no errors anymore
- Added an update for fire altar, less robotic
- Added an update for energy potions
- Added nature rune running for master/worker mode, with antipoison support too
- Added ring of life update
- Added delay for trading master/worker mode

@tray which pouches? I will add a quick fix until this version is released

update should be live within a few hours, thanks for all the feedback and suggestions everyone ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT: 

Keep suggestions/ideas coming, I'm still going to code and post another update today (up to v29 and v30 hopefully) smile.png

Thanks for the update czar, you're the best! and it's the small and medium pouches.

• Like 1

Would it be a hassle to add the npc spell cast to the dark mage in order to repair the pouches when they degrade? That would be Dope! saves a trip especially when your runecrafting other runes that doesn't require you to run to the abyss. once the medium pouch and large pouch degrades, the bot sits at the bank and idles.. it won't resume until I go and repair the pouches myself.

Edited by tray20001002
  • Like 1

New update! (Version 29)

- Added a fix for abyss crafting, including pouches emptying
- Added repair pouch options (no repair, dark mage repair, npc contact repair)
- Added a fix for enabling run, there is now a delay and the script doesn't spam click anymore

- Added 'energy potion condition': you can now choose when to drink your chosen energy potion

Update should be live within a few hours hopefully, there were 2 updates and I think the last update is still pending ohmy.png

Also guys, once the update goes live there will be a button called 'Take anti-poison', this button is only for nature runes if doing normally (not abyss) to avoid being poisoned. There are also 2 new methods for nature runes: 'Store un-noting (fast)' and 'Store un-noting (safe)', the fast one takes the optimal route to the general store and the safe one goes around to prevent dying.

As for energy potions, since I just added an update for them (in the last version) I decided to expand the system and add a few extra options, you can now choose at what % run energy to drink energy potion, and you can choose whether to drink staminas if under the stamina effect (regardless of run energy %)

Edited by Czar

Activated extra 48 hour trial since there are currently 2 updates pending for the script, good luck wink.png

Thank you!

Edit: 

Hi Czar,

I'm sorry for bothering you again but I'm so confused about where to find the trial :/ I joined very recently and I'm loving osbot so far. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Bobbientje
  • Like 1

The script should appear in the osbot client, click refresh scripts button ^^ :) But I highly recommend waiting until the update goes live because some important features have been updated e.g. abyss runecrafting is much better in the new version etc. but you're welcome to try the script ^^ :D

The script should appear in the osbot client, click refresh scripts button ^^ smile.png But I highly recommend waiting until the update goes live because some important features have been updated e.g. abyss runecrafting is much better in the new version etc. but you're welcome to try the script ^^ biggrin.png

Thank you once again for the help!

You seem an amazing coder, keep it up biggrin.png

Edit: one last question, does the timer for the trial start as soon as I start the script or is it already running as we speak?

Edited by Bobbientje
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO