Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Just added an update (version 26) for worker running, I added the update yesterday so it should be live right now. I made it so pure essence is supported and made the worker feature more stable. As for workers using duel ring teleports, I will add that update right now

As for rune mysteries option and pouch farming, update coming up right now ^^ biggrin.png

Latest version will now be: version 27

Thank you :) !!!

Karamja store noting is a good idea I will add an interface for alternative methods, e.g. instead of banking, the script can go to the nearest general store (out of a list of general stores) to unnote the essence. This will support as many general stores as possible, since I already coded the general store for nature runes I can easily add the other general stores too :D :D

This feature will be live in the version after the latest, so v28. There is still an update pending right now :(

Alright yeah I can help you with some of the technicalities that come with the nature running to the store. Theirs a bit to put into count for. Like sometimes you get poisoned from trolls luring snakes or tribesmen within the path to the store. Maybe have an option to take noted essence/gold from the master each run? in case the bot dies it doesnt lose 100k cash/bunch of essence. Little things like that would make running natures potentially 5-10m an hr if u get double nats.

Also is this script runnable via CLI?

• Like 1

hey czar thanks for the runecrafting update.. one last thing I would like to mention is that when it trades the pure to the master it moves extremely too fast. it will accept and immediately exit out of the trade screen. There was a few instances where I didn't receive the pure ess and the worker when back to the bank and started the process over again with the same pure ess.

• Like 1

For nature running, how should I make the script handle the poison ? As for master trading the worker supplies, that is a good idea, will be in next update :)

Next update will have a more delayed trading process, just to make sure there are no misclicks or anything :)

As for ring of life, will definitely add in next update, but for which feature is it useful, for abyss or just in general runecrafting? :D

As for trial, activated good luck ;)

update is being coded right now and will edit this post with new changelog :)

For nature running, how should I make the script handle the poison ? As for master trading the worker supplies, that is a good idea, will be in next update smile.png

Next update will have a more delayed trading process, just to make sure there are no misclicks or anything smile.png

As for ring of life, will definitely add in next update, but for which feature is it useful, for abyss or just in general runecrafting? biggrin.png

As for trial, activated good luck wink.png

update is being coded right now and will edit this post with new changelog smile.png

@Ring of life: it's useful if you have a rcer with low hp and inside the abyss it sometimes takes forever to get inside the thing(you can die)

• Like 1

Hello, I am trying your script on crafting fire runes on mirror mode. It is set to bank using ring of dueling. Bot did like 5 minutes of rc(got 1k xp) and now is just afking for 20 minutes, this is log:

INFO][Bot #1][08/28 05:38:01 PM]: [NORMAL] Cycle error: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.setRunning(if:54)
at a.b.aUX.m(kc:9)
at a.AuX.onLoop(wc:47)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zf:103)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/28 05:38:01 PM]: [NORMAL] Cycle error: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][08/28 05:38:01 PM]: [NORMAL] Cycle error: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][08/28 05:38:02 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][08/28 05:38:05 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen

Is it supposed to work like that, because its trial or what?

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

As for handling the potion what we did was have the master carry noted antis, and make all bots start with 1 antipoison. then when it was out of the antipoison and it trades the master it will type anti in chat and wont accept trade unless the anti, the essence, and the gold were in trade screen. then just unnote the anti at the store and its good to go. Also, you could have an option for the bots to run through the abyss for nature crafting? 

via the abyss, i wanna say youre able to craft upwards of 50k nats an hr doing doubles -- 25k @ 44 with 10 bots running. 25,000x350 - 8.75m/hr. doubled to 16m+/hr with double nats. meaning you could buy memberships for all 10 via bonds in 2-4 hrs bot time then be pure profit for the next 14 days.

• Like 1

Can you try a client restart for the error console log? The script is trying to activate the run button but the client is causing an error, should be easily solved by client restart. Make sure the health/prayer/energy tabs are enabled (near the minimap) if they aren't already

As for nature runes, so this is what I will be coding for the next update:

'Master/worker expansion':

- Give worker supplies every at every trade (button)

- Trade antipoison (button) if worker says the word 'anti'

- Worker will say anti if inventory doesn't contain antipoisons

As for nature rune crafting, it is already supported in abyss, or do you mean worker mode for abyss?

As for ring of life, I just finished coding ring of life support, should I also add a button to replace the ring of life each time or to stop script when out of ring of life(s) in bank?

Thanks everyone, for positive feedback and suggestions, really appreciated ^^ :D :D

Edited by Czar

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO