Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

• 4 weeks later...

How high does the defence have to be on the noob accounts since you need to run trough abyss or will the workers also ne able to pass trough karamja and buy / sell pure essences at the general store?

I've seen noob RC accounts with 30 def. setup was full gracefull w/ addy legs/sq.

Grats on another dope release. Your rangeguild bot has been the bread and butter to a lot of my pking accounts :^)

Edited by orphaneater
  • Like 1

I just purchased your script and tried out the worker option for rune running at the fire altar.... Could you please update the script for the fire altar. I've tested that other alters and its the fire altar that's buggy. When you set up the worker with duel ring teleport option it bugs out. the only method that works is walking, but even then, it runs all over place before it actually banks.  Plz update as soon as possible :)

Edited by tray20001002
  • Like 1

Just added an update (version 26) for worker running, I added the update yesterday so it should be live right now. I made it so pure essence is supported and made the worker feature more stable. As for workers using duel ring teleports, I will add that update right now

As for rune mysteries option and pouch farming, update coming up right now ^^ biggrin.png

Latest version will now be: version 27

Edited by Czar

Just added an update (version 26) for worker running, I added the update yesterday so it should be live right now. I made it so pure essence is supported and made the worker feature more stable. As for workers using duel ring teleports, I will add that update right now

As for rune mysteries option and pouch farming, update coming up right now ^^ biggrin.png

Latest version will now be: version 27

Also could you fix this in version 27 aswell?

It doesn't use any other doses of staminas. It only use (4)

k9SBnKG.png

noPjpt4.png

Edited by Light
  • Like 1

As for ban sad.png I will add some more antiban methods from the aio fighter script , but which runes/method? Also I highly recommend the master/worker feature on a main account, it eliminates ban-rate completely since it means the main account is not technically botting at all ^^ biggrin.png Botted in any previous free scripts or high-ban rate scripts before this script , breaks enabled, etc?, new scripts tend to be very low ban rate since there is no botting data to analyse ohmy.png

New update: (version 27)

- Converted anti-ban systems from fighter script
- Added a pre-hover to fire altar
- Added an update for all potions (mainly stamina) so that the script prioritizes lower dose potions
- Added Ring of duelling mode to worker running, worker accounts can now use ring of duelling for trading master accounts

- Added an update for rune mysteries quest

update will be live within a few hours max, latest version is now: v27

Edited by Czar

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO