Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Hey there I'll investigate this @vickershd and you 100% had this option [Death-walk] enabled or not enabled? If so I can potentially know the cause and post a patch ASAP. And is the bot eating to full hp for you? e.g. the default is set to 50%, or is it set to 100% and it's not eating to full hp? I'll also give this a look. And the abyss standing still, can I recommend using the Dev Build, they added improvements for mirror and object/entity detection. If not using mirror then ignore. Either way I'm heading over there now and will make sure it works exactly the way you want it to ^^ :D

It is best to use the [Ring of life] option, or at least the [Emergency teleport] option, and you will never die in abyss.

New Update (v165.0)

- Deathwalk system improved
- Dying: either log out/stop bot or continue (if selected deathwalk option)
- Added some improvements to Abyss runecrafting
- Now teles out if the client doesn't detect objects/stops being responsive (mirror only) during the abyss.
-- Also world hops to refresh mirror (optional)

Will be doing final test runs then submitting update. Big shoutout to @vickershd for this one!

EDIT: Update delayed for some more hours, had to do some re-write for the map area so it has more fail-safes with mirror.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 4:51 PM, Czar said:

It is best to use the [Ring of life] option, or at least the [Emergency teleport] option, and you will never die in abyss.

New Update (v165.0)

- Deathwalk system improved
- Dying: either log out/stop bot or continue (if selected deathwalk option)
- Added some improvements to Abyss runecrafting
- Now teles out if the client doesn't detect objects/stops being responsive (mirror only) during the abyss.
-- Also world hops to refresh mirror (optional)

Will be doing final test runs then submitting update. Big shoutout to @vickershd for this one!

EDIT: Update delayed for some more hours, had to do some re-write for the map area so it has more fail-safes with mirror.

can i try this 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Crowning said:

If I use this master + worker method, but obviously I'm hand training the "master", is there any risk of the main getting banned? 

It's good practise to separate the master IP from the workers for complete safety. That way, only the workers are at risk of bans. 

• Like 1

First of all congrats on 70! I myself am going for 77 so I can get my blood runecrafting farm going.

I have seen that happen to me a couple times (strong chance my PC lagged) and the bot accidentally teleported twice to duel arena and then stopped. I will add some more safety functions, please also be wary of mirror client reaction timer or machine/internet lag, if it's not setup correctly there is a chance it could misclick - with that being said, what if I add a minigame teleport directly to Castle Wars as a safety function? :D It should be a free teleport and won't complicate anything either :doge:  As for randomisation, good idea, will also do more on that side.

Also guys be sure to join my discord, I'll be sharing tips and advice on botting various methods/skills. Here's my journey to 77 rc so far at 67:

A9ZoVAT.pngwABV5Fr.pngymfz1kS.pnganRehDU.pngWjjPKjP.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 8:47 AM, Bell said:

Nice progress! I'm tempted to push to 77 myself soon, very interested in how the bloods will go, could be some serious gp to be made. 😄

Cwars tele could work, I think you can only cast it once every 30 min but it would be a good option regardless.

Good idea. I will most likely make the bot walk to duel arena for absolute safe results, thanks again for all the help! :D

Also guys, just posted a beta version of Zeah Blood runecrafting, my account is nearing 77 and so I'll be using these for my goldfarm. Got 4 levels to go:

rUtD1XO.png

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO