Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

EDIT:

New Update (v163.1)

- Fixed an issue where the bot would idle after teleporting to digsite

The new digsite method should work better with this update. Just posted it, and the version will automatically go live within a couple hours. My apologies guys, this is still a relatively new method which was added in the last couple of days, there were some things which needed smoothening out.

Edited by Czar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Czar said:

Let me give you a test run for 24 hours, yes it supports multiple runners just try to put your main on another IP if you’ll be botting too many workers for the best results

So I’m new to botting again to run the script do I need to add it to my scripts but when I click it is 10.00 which I’ll be purchasing if it’s really that nice everything I’ve read so far is amazing :)

• Like 1

Hey I have some issues i haven’t been on rs at all besides mobile, I went to download the client and keep getting an error about “java installation not completed there are errors in the following switches” I’m not great with computers but I uninstalled Java and reinstalled it and still getting the same error?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alehks said:

I know the workers bot and the main account doesn't have to. But can the main account bot in sync with the workers? May I trial?

Authed enjoy mate :D Honestly I prefer not botting the main account, but it's fine. The main account will also respond to trades that the workers request, syncs very well 😛 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO