Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

More testing & then release, no real eta but I am hoping for tomorrow.

One final question, do you guys prefer if the bot wears the digsite necklace to teleport, then equips binding necklace before crafting runes, or just carry digsite necklace and teleport via interface/dialogue?

Edited by Czar

We are working on solution for abyss, I sent this image to the developers we will have this fixed asap.

lGw6g9X.gif

Also for bans I recommend more breaks. 15 minutes is too short. I do 2 hour breaks sometimes 3 hours for the best results.

@50HZ for binding necklace good call, easier to code too so it should be finished today - thanks for the help!

1 hour ago, Czar said:

我们正在研究深渊解决方案,我已将此图像发送给开发人员,我们将尽快修复此问题。

lGw6g9X.gif

对于禁令,我建议您多休息一下。15分钟太短了。我会休息2个小时,有时要休息3个小时才能获得最佳效果。

@ 50HZ可以很好地绑定项链,也更容易编码,因此它应该在今天完成-感谢您的帮助!

Thanks for the reply

• Like 1

We are working on relaunching the discord channel since ours got removed along with other scripter's discords a couple months ago :( I think it was related to market or something, regardless it'll be back up but safely this time xD 

Last week's update: Digsite muds version has been submitted, make sure to have the following items available: [Digsite pendant, dueling rings, water talismans, water runes, binding necklaces, pure essence] Lemme know how it goes, still an early version however the anti-ban/behaviour is intact since the method is new so you won't see any issues there. If any issues regarding logic occurs (e.g. it doesn't start making runes) please post below. The update will automatically go live within 24 hours, it'll say v163.0 once it's live.

Our main focus is now on abyss and anti-ban/behaviour. We've been discussing the abyss issue in the official osbot scripter discord, as soon as we get more information I'll let you know ASAP!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO