Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Multi-logging on the same IP can be risky, chain bans are actually a thing, though it's becoming less frequent recently - it's definitely possible

The worker accounts, if you bot them for longer hours then longevity will be low, I'd say a couple days if doing ~10/hrs a day of botting. Try time it for the weekend and you can easily do ~60 hours of pure botting before a ban if you time it correctly, which is what we usually do with our blast furnace script which is higher risk

The main objective is to avoid the ban on mains, since workers are just fresh accs, unless you have pouches on them ofc. I've enabled a trial so you can check it out, please bot responsibly. Try and use a different machine for your main at the very least if you can't do multiple IPs

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Multi-logging on the same IP can be risky, chain bans are actually a thing, though it's becoming less frequent recently - it's definitely possible

The worker accounts, if you bot them for longer hours then longevity will be low, I'd say a couple days if doing ~10/hrs a day of botting. Try time it for the weekend and you can easily do ~60 hours of pure botting before a ban if you time it correctly, which is what we usually do with our blast furnace script which is higher risk

The main objective is to avoid the ban on mains, since workers are just fresh accs, unless you have pouches on them ofc. I've enabled a trial so you can check it out, please bot responsibly. Try and use a different machine for your main at the very least if you can't do multiple IPs

Thanks for the reply mate. Won't be able to use over the next few days, including weekend. Might try again next week. Cheers

Ok managed to get it working, however it doesn't listen to how many essence I put in. For example, I want it to only do 25, however it just withdraws all, then I don't have enough room at the trade. When I need a new binding necklace, it wants to trade me all of the essence, a binding necklace and an earth talisman, however I already have a stack of earth runes and a stack of lava runes in my inventory.

Edited by Dana
  • Like 1

On top of that, it trades too many times in quick succession and eventuates in it cancelling its previous trade.

EDIT: if it were able to just successfully trade once, not spam trade so it doesn't cancel it's previous trade, and if you could select the amount of essence it withdrew then I would probably buy this. Those two things just slow it down a fair bit to the point where with 2 runners you only get around 35k xp/hr

Edited by Dana
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Dana said:

On top of that, it trades too many times in quick succession and eventuates in it cancelling its previous trade.

EDIT: if it were able to just successfully trade once, not spam trade so it doesn't cancel it's previous trade, and if you could select the amount of essence it withdrew then I would probably buy this. Those two things just slow it down a fair bit to the point where with 2 runners you only get around 35k xp/hr

With the free slots post above, what does the logger say - please copy/paste so I can see. It should be something similar to ["Free slots detected, set to " + freeSlots]

It should not be giving more essence than the master has room in his inventory, can you confirm if this happened please, it would be patched if so.

For trading speed, did you modify the trade (sec) option? Users are complaining it was too slow so I made it quicker, but it should be waiting X seconds (x being the number typed in the setup window)

For avoiding trading talismans, select [Ring of dueling, imbue] for the worker, so it knows not to give the tally. Also, the worker will detect when to give the binding necklace, however it will always bring one with it each trip just in case.

For [withdraw-all] point, did you have any pouches enabled on your worker? Please confirm, I think the pouch vs no-pouch code is different and in no-pouch mode it withdraws-X and in pouch mode it withdraws-all. I'll make some changes now

I'll give another trial once I make some more tweaks to follow your suggestions/feedback, thank you.

5 hours ago, Czar said:

With the free slots post above, what does the logger say - please copy/paste so I can see. It should be something similar to ["Free slots detected, set to " + freeSlots]

It should not be giving more essence than the master has room in his inventory, can you confirm if this happened please, it would be patched if so.

For trading speed, did you modify the trade (sec) option? Users are complaining it was too slow so I made it quicker, but it should be waiting X seconds (x being the number typed in the setup window)

For avoiding trading talismans, select [Ring of dueling, imbue] for the worker, so it knows not to give the tally. Also, the worker will detect when to give the binding necklace, however it will always bring one with it each trip just in case.

For [withdraw-all] point, did you have any pouches enabled on your worker? Please confirm, I think the pouch vs no-pouch code is different and in no-pouch mode it withdraws-X and in pouch mode it withdraws-all. I'll make some changes now

I'll give another trial once I make some more tweaks to follow your suggestions/feedback, thank you.

It is certainly trying to give more essence than what the master has room for, yes.

It is very slow to actually put the items in the trade and then accept each trade window, however when initially sending the trade requests, it does multiple in such succession that when accepting manually on the master, they are cancelled by the worker because it insists on sending more trade requests. It's like the worker has a slow reaction to realising the request has been accepted, and will send another as the trade screen pops up.

I am not imbuing. The issue lies in how much essence needs to be given. I have selected 25, however it always brings as much as it can. This is too much. Can you please make an option to just bring X essence? Instead of withdrawing all? This would solve the problem.

I did not have any pouches/pouch options selected.

Thanks for such a detailed response. Happy to help and also very happy to try again.

Edited by Dana

hey @Czar i think i paid for this script but it's not on my list it was a while back i have an invoice but it's a little hard to understand can you message me when you have a min

d871322a22c7a5c0d74f2c59af29d906.png

I'm an idiot this was a trial that i got mixed up with a bunch of your other scripts i brought :D

Edited by pkdragonpk

On 12/7/2020 at 3:32 PM, pkdragonpk said:

hey @Czar i think i paid for this script but it's not on my list it was a while back i have an invoice but it's a little hard to understand can you message me when you have a min

d871322a22c7a5c0d74f2c59af29d906.png

I'm an idiot this was a trial that i got mixed up with a bunch of your other scripts i brought :D

Fixed? Lemme know please!

On 12/11/2020 at 3:34 PM, Dana said:

any update on this?

Yep - update v150.0 will be posted in a couple hours, we've been working on this update for a couple days now hope you guys are excited! I just need to make sure it works for you as well.

Last question: does the master's username have any numbers in it? Currently the code checks the amount of free slots the master has via reading the text: [username has 25 free slots] from the first trade window. Secondly, in the console log does a line similar to this: [Free slots detected, set to 9999] ever appear? (Minus the 999)

On 12/7/2020 at 7:15 AM, tokez said:

can i buy with osrs gp

Yep, but the gp needs to be converted to osbot store credit via a voucher which we can purchase from @Malcolm here: 

EDIT:

Also the upcoming release (v150.0) will feature a saving/loading system now so we can one-click our favourite runecraft methods ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

51 minutes ago, Czar said:

Fixed? Lemme know please!

Yep - update v150.0 will be posted in a couple hours, we've been working on this update for a couple days now hope you guys are excited! I just need to make sure it works for you as well.

Last question: does the master's username have any numbers in it? Currently the code checks the amount of free slots the master has via reading the text: [username has 25 free slots] from the first trade window. Secondly, in the console log does a line similar to this: [Free slots detected, set to 9999] ever appear? (Minus the 999)

Yep, but the gp needs to be converted to osbot store credit via a voucher which we can purchase from @Malcolm here: 

EDIT:

Also the upcoming release (v150.0) will feature a saving/loading system now so we can one-click our favourite runecraft methods ^^ :D

Hey mate, very excited.

No numbers in the Master's name.

Unfortunately I can't check the error log. Haven't used in a week. Might purchase after this update.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO