Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Bought it and tested with 2 fresh accounts (no pouches) and noticed how it trades the items very slow and sometimes just stand still after trading for a while. XP/hour with 2 runners was about 35-40k/hr... it's afk i guess but not ideal. Is there a way to make them run the ess faster? I was using stam pots as well

Edited by Nice guy

On 11/3/2020 at 12:21 AM, Nice guy said:

Bought it and tested with 2 fresh accounts (no pouches) and noticed how it trades the items very slow and sometimes just stand still after trading for a while. XP/hour with 2 runners was about 35-40k/hr... it's afk i guess but not ideal. Is there a way to make them run the ess faster? I was using stam pots as well

This will depend on the number of seconds you enter in the setup window, the default is 4 seconds it can be reduced down to 1 second for trading speed. Sure I can make the script faster but I recommend having more workers 2 (without pouches) is way too slow/inefficient. Most people have 3-4 with pouches and get upwards of 100k+ xp/hr. Aside from trading, which part of the script would you like sped up? I'll make sure it works exactly how you want it to :D

On 11/6/2020 at 8:03 PM, zeke741 said:

I have tried slave mode and it doesn't work. take out the essences and pouches and then stop

Which altar? If doing fire runes then don't forget to set the method to dueling ring. Other than that I will need more info to help you, if possible please copy/paste the console logs, I'll make sure it works perfectly for you, it's just a matter of how it's configured/set-up.

7 hours ago, modshot said:

ur script dont detect ring of dueling 8

Does client restart solve this? Please confirm. Otherwise, please make sure bank placeholders are turned off. I'll take a look and do some quick test runs and see if there are any issues with the dueling rings. 

EDIT:

I assume you're doing lavas, if so then the issue may not be dueling rings but other items, please make sure to have all of these items:

- Earth runes (inventory)
- Binding necklaces (bank or equipped)
- Dueling rings (charges 2 and above only) (bank or equipped)
- Pouches (optional) (inventory)

Edited by Czar

Seems that when using this to Worker Lavas it withdraws a binding necklace which isn't necessary, maybe make it a toggle? I'm using Magic Imbue on the main so have no need for the binding necklace. it also seems to do this with the Earth Talisman so it gets stuck on the trade screen..Maybe an option which says "Magic imbue" and it ignores both Talisman and Binding necklace?

Edited by Ayayron
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 2:20 PM, zeke741 said:

I want slaves for lava runes with 3 pouchs. I used both methods and the same thing happened(ring of dueling and ring of dueling imbued)

Show your setup I will help, any screenshot of the settings you enabled is fine. If it still doesn't work then we will see why & update it in the code.

Also, I don't understand the issue, is it doing everything good until you reach the altar? And failing to trade the master account? Please elaborate your problem so I know what is happening. I will do another test run with these options and verify/update

On 11/12/2020 at 12:01 AM, Ayayron said:

Seems that when using this to Worker Lavas it withdraws a binding necklace which isn't necessary, maybe make it a toggle? I'm using Magic Imbue on the main so have no need for the binding necklace. it also seems to do this with the Earth Talisman so it gets stuck on the trade screen..Maybe an option which says "Magic imbue" and it ignores both Talisman and Binding necklace?

On the worker account did you also select Magic imbue? I think it should be avoiding the binding necklace if the worker knows it's doing magic imbue too. So in the method it should say: Ring of dueling (imbue) for the worker account (the one which will be bringing essence to the main). It may even ignore the talismans too, I'll double-check the code now.

11 hours ago, epic26 said:

is there a fairy ring option for natures/cosmics? Also would be nice to have a clan wars/necklace of passage  feature for every crafting type to refund energy and also teleport to a close fairy ring.

Not yet but it's a good idea. I'm working on getting Digsite pendant fully flawless then I'll add more modes of teleport including fairy rings

9 hours ago, ll2342 said:

Doesnt trade with master just sits at trading screen...

And you selected Worker, then typed master name right? Any errors in the console logger? Please copy/paste so I can help. Also lemme know if the master account has spaces in the username or underscore _

EDIT:

Update v147.0 coming up today, you guys should see some improvements hopefully you'll like it :D

Edited by Czar

25 minutes ago, epic26 said:

@Czarfairy ring is supported for natures though,  right? I just don't see the option to pick that. 

So it seems fairy rings are supported after looking at the code, combined with Quest cape to teleport to the altar. Is this what you wanted, if not let me know so I can add any other methods to travel to the altar

One good way would be necklace of passage to get to the wizards tower which has a fairy ring near by to take you to either comics natures etc... then ring of dueling to bank at clan wars and restore energy using portal, then repeating with necklace. I can ping you more similar ways though in a bit if you would like. 

Edited by epic26
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, epic26 said:

One good way would be necklace of passage to get to the wizards tower which has a fairy ring near by to take you to either comics natures etc... then ring of dueling to bank at clan wars and restore energy using portal, then repeating with necklace. I can ping you more similar ways though in a bit if you would like. 

So these two runes:

Cosmic, Nature

And methods will be: Passage & RoD & Fairy ring

Banking: ring of dueling

To altar: Teleport to passage, use fairy ring to natures (CKR), or if doing cosmics use fairy ring to Zanaris and continue

Aside from that, all replenishments such as energy, potions, food, teleports while banking. Have I missed anything? I'll get started on these.

I will still need some console logs from you guys above, especially the master/worker trade @ll2342 copy/paste console logs when the bot is attempting to trade the master/worker accs

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO