Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Hi Czar, sorry to bug you so much, been RC'ing for a good few hours, and so far so good, other then i have died a few times.

So what happens is, i have 60hp, i have food set to eat at 60% which is about 36hp

It usually eats fine, but every so often after like 4-5 trips, i will have say 20hp, but it won't eat, it just continues to re-bank and return to the abyss, then after the 2nd trip it will finally eat, however by the time i do a 2nd trip at 20hp, im likely dead by then.

Would it be possible to add in a failsafe, so if the script tries to run to the abyss when hp is lower than the eat value, it will attempt to bank/eat first?

Thanks again :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HashPlant512 said:

Hi Czar, sorry to bug you so much, been RC'ing for a good few hours, and so far so good, other then i have died a few times.

So what happens is, i have 60hp, i have food set to eat at 60% which is about 36hp

It usually eats fine, but every so often after like 4-5 trips, i will have say 20hp, but it won't eat, it just continues to re-bank and return to the abyss, then after the 2nd trip it will finally eat, however by the time i do a 2nd trip at 20hp, im likely dead by then.

Would it be possible to add in a failsafe, so if the script tries to run to the abyss when hp is lower than the eat value, it will attempt to bank/eat first?

Thanks again :)

Yes, definitely I'll check out why it did that and add a preventative measure now, if you notice anything in the logger please lemme know, it would help a great amount.

• Heart 1

Hey Czar, i forgot to mention 1 thing yesterday, slipped my mind
I noticed every time it banks at edgeville after abyss run, it clicks the minimap to the exact same tile everytime before it clicks the bank. cords: 3093,3492, it's right in front of the booth

It's not really an issue with the bot, just unhuman-like.

The bot can see the bank booth in plain view after teleporting to edge, i was surprised it doesn't just click the booth instead of the tile right in front of it.

Anywho, just some more feedback for ya :)

• Like 1

I'll also add a way to just insta-click the bank booth like I did for some other scripts (e.g. the smither) and convert it over to the runecrafter, as well as randomising the tiles more for walking to bank. Also good catch on the tile there, that's coding material right there :D

Please keep the feedback coming, will be posting release v147.1 tonight after a few more tests.

• Heart 1

Hey Czar, idk if this is bot or client related, but bot got stuck at altar for a good 10 minutes (i watched to see if it would fix itself)
It never did correct itself, i just noticed the mouse would barely move, so it seemed like it was trying to right click the glory but it couldn't
Here is a screenshot.
The mouse i guess had accidentally misclicked glory, but it just sat on the cancel menu forever and wouldn't do anything else, or try to correct itself.

If the mouse would have moved away and re-clicked it would have been fine.

:)

Also i noticed in the conflicts tab it says (Teleport to house) that is not a selected option, it doesn't seem to impact the bot in anyway, but its weird that it would show that as a conflict when that isn't even a selected option?

(P.s) can you make abyss similar to banking?

The bot is literally right close to a mining area but it still waits like 5 seconds, then clicks minimap to the mining area before actually clicking the object.

IT would be better if the mining/agility obstacles could just be clicked when in view of the screen, also reduces damage taken, cause i take a lot of damage just sitting there in the abyss waiting for the bot to click something

Fault.png

Edited by HashPlant512
  • Like 1

Done and done, posted another update for v146.3, my apologies I mixed up the version numbers.

Update will automatically go live within a couple hours. Lemme know if you notice any others, also if the bot ever gets stuck just copy/paste the logger so I can identify & fix immediately please xD :D

EDIT:

@HashPlant512 Have Edgeville bank booth clicks improved, or still the same? Please confirm, I'll make more changes if necessary

Edited by Czar

7 minutes ago, Czar said:

Done and done, posted another update for v146.3, my apologies I mixed up the version numbers.

Update will automatically go live within a couple hours. Lemme know if you notice any others, also if the bot ever gets stuck just copy/paste the logger so I can identify & fix immediately please xD :D

EDIT:

@HashPlant512 Have Edgeville bank booth clicks improved, or still the same? Please confirm, I'll make more changes if necessary

You bet! I will do that in the future.

It clicks the bank in edgeville now yes :) but unfortunately, more than half the time, the camera is panned downwards so it isn't always facing the bank.

Instead of throwing things at you 1 at a time, i will compile a small list of issues i notice over time, i will be RC'ing for a good while so, i will def provide more feedback soon.

Thanks for the dedicated support and always fixing issues!

• Heart 1

That would be ideal, thank you. I'm gunna knock out the abyss idle times and make the bot smarter there in the meantime ^^ :D 

Also everyone - I'm going to be adding more combo runes supported, right now only mud and lava are supported but I want to add more since there's a few that yield good profit numbers xD

Bug: when you join the game, either from break or start script without visiting bank at first and if you have enabled pin and you are in that 7 or 3 days cooldown time, whatever it called (see below) it gets stuck and does nothing, but it suppose to click that I still want pin or something

Their bank will then have a bank PIN in either 3 or 7 days, at the player's discretion. The reason for a 3 (or 7) day delay is that if a person hacks the player's account before the PIN is set, the player can cancel the PIN the next time he/she logs back on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raunoo321 said:

Bug: when you join the game, either from break or start script without visiting bank at first and if you have enabled pin and you are in that 7 or 3 days cooldown time, whatever it called (see below) it gets stuck and does nothing, but it suppose to click that I still want pin or something

Their bank will then have a bank PIN in either 3 or 7 days, at the player's discretion. The reason for a 3 (or 7) day delay is that if a person hacks the player's account before the PIN is set, the player can cancel the PIN the next time he/she logs back on.

Have seen this before but for another bot. Will check this out too, update coming up

So I've had some trouble with the Ourania altar which requires a manual fix. I'm using the walk method, and the player will occasionally get stuck toward the end of the path, and the log says it can't find Eniola and that it's resetting - Eniola will be just out of view when this happens (probably by a tile or two). When this happens unfortunately, the script just stands there and the player will die to the enemies running around. 

Would it be possible to fix this? As well, a separate suggestion - perhaps adding a "rest" feature when your account makes it to the altar or bank to help replenish run energy. This might help noob and ironman accounts prevent deaths as well. 

I also discovered another issue. At Eniola, one of the Zamorak Crafters ended up aggroing at Eniola. The script got stuck in a loop of opening the bank, and taking a hit which closed the bank. This will repeat until you run out of runes. 

Thanks @Czar!

Edited by Diesal
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Diesal said:

So I've had some trouble with the Ourania altar which requires a manual fix. I'm using the walk method, and the player will occasionally get stuck toward the end of the path, and the log says it can't find Eniola and that it's resetting - Eniola will be just out of view when this happens (probably by a tile or two). When this happens unfortunately, the script just stands there and the player will die to the enemies running around. 

Would it be possible to fix this? As well, a separate suggestion - perhaps adding a "rest" feature when your account makes it to the altar or bank to help replenish run energy. This might help noob and ironman accounts prevent deaths as well. 

I also discovered another issue. At Eniola, one of the Zamorak Crafters ended up aggroing at Eniola. The script got stuck in a loop of opening the bank, and taking a hit which closed the bank. This will repeat until you run out of runes. 

Thanks @Czar!

Should be patched in v146.4 today. Lemme know if you notice anything with pouches and/or inventory space from time to time too please.

Btw yesterday's update is now live regarding Abyss, please let us know how it goes for you guys! More abyss releases are on the way too, same with Ourania and combo runes.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO