Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Yes any account can be a worker, I urge you to make sure that master account is on a different IP and ideally machine than the worker(s) for best results :D

For bloods, just need the 77 runecrafting req on my main and I'll add support for them, I'm super pumped ^^ :D

EDIT:

New Update (v145.3)

- Added support for spaces, underscores and hyphens in usernames (for master/worker trading)
-- Now trades master all the time
- Added a fix for Mud Runecrafting (master/worker), the master now crafts runes correctly

Update will automatically go live within a few hours.

Edited by Czar

Hey, trying to use master / worker for fire runes using a tiara and pure ess. Does one trip fine, second trip the worker gets stuck in the bank.

Switched to earth runes, same problem. does one trip, is fine then when in bank gets stuck before withdrawing more essence 

Edited by Dannehh
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Dannehh said:

Hey, trying to use master / worker for fire runes using a tiara and pure ess. Does one trip fine, second trip the worker gets stuck in the bank.

Switched to earth runes, same problem. does one trip, is fine then when in bank gets stuck before withdrawing more essence 

Any errors in the console logger (top right -> settings -> toggle logger). Using dueling ring for fire runes? Inventory full when withdrawing ess, and how many pure essence did you input in the setup window. Please confirm so I can help :D

1 hour ago, VincePhD said:

Hi Czar - does SDN auto update scripts? i see you posted about m/w for mud runes, but for me it's still broken. Am I missing something to get the bots to grab/trade water talismans? manually adding talisman to inventory + enabling noted item traded for m/w doesnt work either. all they will trade is pure ess

Does it withdraw talismans for you? Please confirm. For trading over, I've just noticed something that needs updating in the script, will post another version shortly.

Hi Czar, returning with another suggestion on abyss runecrafting.

When it pulls a super energy pot out, it rapidly right clicks -> goes to the bottom of the menu -> then clicks drink.

That's bad because nobody can perfectly right click and scroll down the interact menu to drink that fast (you know how fast the client mouse is)

Maybe add in a slight break after it drinks it to allow the script time to register that it drank it already?

Edit: This is not just abyss, it's any rc'ing involving using potions, also doing it with lavas

Edited by HashPlant512
Added info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HashPlant512 said:

Hi Czar, returning with another suggestion on abyss runecrafting.

When it pulls a super energy pot out, it rapidly right clicks -> goes to the bottom of the menu -> then clicks drink.

That's bad because nobody can perfectly right click and scroll down the interact menu to drink that fast (you know how fast the client mouse is)

Maybe add in a slight break after it drinks it to allow the script time to register that it drank it already?

Edit: This is not just abyss, it's any rc'ing involving using potions, also doing it with lavas

Thank you, I thought it would make it humanlike and deposit the remaining potion (after sipping) straight away too, but I will add an option for this, or perhaps let one of the current options also extend functionality to this feature, so slower and more humanlike actions/movements. Also thanks to Pat we now can alter the mouse speed and more variables too, which is very nice! :D

Will add this in v147 today. Btw guys v146 (yesterday's update) is now live. Will be adding more as we speak :D Please tell me what you guys think about master/worker since the new update.

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO