Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

38 minutes ago, Czar said:

I'm doing a test run of lavas now, will post another update

I feel like a stupid retard.

I think the issue was, my fire tiara was in the bank, not on my head. I thought it would pull it out, but it turns out i have to start the bot with the tiara already equipped.

My bad man -.-

• Like 1

On another note, i did see another issue

I managed to craft 400 lavas just now until it started just clicking my small pouch over and over again for about 3 minutes.

My chatbox if full of the same message lol.

"There are no essence in this pouch".

"There are no essence in this pouch".

About 40 times while inside the altar. So i turned the script off after i noticed what it was doing

• Like 1

@HashPlant512 Done and done. Just working on an update for muds too and v143.0 will be pushed with all these changes. Also added an update for potting while webwalking. Keep it up as usual, excellent job on the feedback, lemme know if you have any more suggestions or issues! :D:D

Edited by Czar

Slaves does not work in f2p atm. They do perfectly fine for 1 run but once they get  back to bank to refill inventory with pure ess, they just freeze and can't withdraw the pure essence, this is the last thing in logger:

INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:12:23 AM]: msg: [you step through the portal...]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:22 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:23 AM]: Option for [Open chest] is [Bank]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:23 AM]: Prepare mouse, moving to Open chest at [x=3382, y=3270, z=0] (2) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:25 AM]:  .. Clicked (Open chest) successfully: true!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:26 AM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait up to 800ms after opening bank 2"
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:27 AM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait 3s until bank is open until bank/depo open 1.1"
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:27 AM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait up to 700ms after opening bank 3"

This test was with fire and body runes now, they don't work.

One week ago i tried air runes and master/slave -mode worked perfectly.

Mirror mode, tried with all antiban settings and without all the antiban settings, no effect.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jacobbb said:

Slaves does not work in f2p atm. They do perfectly fine for 1 run but once they get  back to bank to refill inventory with pure ess, they just freeze and can't withdraw the pure essence, this is the last thing in logger:

INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:12:23 AM]: msg: [you step through the portal...]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:22 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:23 AM]: Option for [Open chest] is [Bank]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:23 AM]: Prepare mouse, moving to Open chest at [x=3382, y=3270, z=0] (2) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:25 AM]:  .. Clicked (Open chest) successfully: true!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:26 AM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait up to 800ms after opening bank 2"
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:27 AM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait 3s until bank is open until bank/depo open 1.1"
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:13:27 AM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait up to 700ms after opening bank 3"

This test was with fire and body runes now, they don't work.

One week ago i tried air runes and master/slave -mode worked perfectly.

Mirror mode, tried with all antiban settings and without all the antiban settings, no effect.

Using any energy restore potions? Please confirm. I'll do a test run and post an update immediately. Also this is with fire runes I'm guessing? With RoD turned off? If possible please screenshot your exact setup window settings so I can copy and test with the same results.

EDIT: Also be careful, there's an option called: 'M/W: Bring talismans', make sure to turn this off unless you're doing lavas and bringing earth talismans to the master. It'll search for them in the bank.

Also guys, posted an update early in the morning, shouldn't take too long for staff to add the update.

Done, posted update v143.1, update will automatically go live within 24 hours, everything above now works much better, my apologies I may have messed something in the last update, but it's fixed now ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 2:17 AM, coolburns said:

Hey, can I ask how many runners were u doing and what runes? What were your xp rates like too. Also, were you running the "Master" mode on ur main?

@coolburns yea i was running 4 bots doing lavas getting 85k xp per hour trade delay of 2 secs. ive been through a ton of slave accounts and bonds 😛 make sure you are using vpn on slaves! just manually playing main on runelite wouldn't risk botting on main im nearly max

• Like 1

Done added a small update for hiding overlay, should be handled via the F2 hotkey. Also welcome back @Han, glad to have you back :D Hopefully you'll like the recent changes for the runecrafting script, if not, lemme know what you wanna change since I'm working on update v144.0 with some nice new features

And yes if you're doing master/worker, try and keep main on a separate IP and ideally separate machine too, take care of it, the workers can get risked but the main is the most important

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Done added a small update for hiding overlay, should be handled via the F2 hotkey. Also welcome back @Han, glad to have you back :D Hopefully you'll like the recent changes for the runecrafting script, if not, lemme know what you wanna change since I'm working on update v144.0 with some nice new features

And yes if you're doing master/worker, try and keep main on a separate IP and ideally separate machine too, take care of it, the workers can get risked but the main is the most important

I misread your post, apologies! I’ll have a good test out of the script and let you know how it settles in!😌

Edited by Han
  • Like 1

After a few hours of running this script this is what I had picked up on -

22k-23k XP/HR with using Ring of Dueling and Binding Necklaces

Noticed that the script is a little slow with clicking actions (Such as clicking/walking to the temple, clicks the mini-map to get very close to the altar rather than clicking earth runes to "use" on altar. (Maybe something similar to the Agility scripts "Prepare-click" mode would help here?)

It may be part of the "anti-ban" but delay between teleporting to bank and clicking on the bank seems to be a pretty long delay.

Don't mean to be such a spoil sport, but just thought It'd be helpful for you in some way. 😛 

Edited by Han
  • Like 1

I'll get to work on those issues, ty! I was also especially curious on how to make the stage where the character enters the altar (after teleporting to duel arena) more humanlike, it used to turn the camera to a fixed angle and walk north, however I removed that to help with anti-ban and make it more random.

7 minutes ago, Czar said:

I'll get to work on those issues, ty! I was also especially curious on how to make the stage where the character enters the altar (after teleporting to duel arena) more humanlike, it used to turn the camera to a fixed angle and walk north, however I removed that to help with anti-ban and make it more random.

I can see where you’re coming from absolutely, it just seems pretty delayed and confused before doing an action. I just think the use of the mini-map (especially near the fire altar) is a little too much as a human wouldn’t use the mini-map to click near the Altar if you know what I mean?😋

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO