Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

11 hours ago, HashPlant512 said:

Hey Czar great job on the script so far, been using it for 2 days.
Today i noticed when doing lava runes, if i set it to
Energy potions -> Drink under 20%, it pulls one out every trip and drinks it anyways even if im at 90% energy

If i select the checkbox (sip to 100%) it just pulls one out, spam clicks it till empty, banks and pulls another one out and repeats.

Not sure whats going on.

Hey Czar, I've been using your trial and think its great! I've noticed this issue as well. I've tried setting it do different percentages and have left sip to 100% unchecked. Still chugs super energy potions. Sometimes it'll chug to 100%, withdraw essence, deposit the essence then start chugging potions again even while at 100%.
Side note: Do you accept gp for scripts?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Taylorgangxo said:

When its leaving edgeville on the way to the abyss, it likes to stop and open that door where all the men are if its closed

im pretty concerned about that, wish i noticed sooner. Otherwise i'm impressed, was worth VIP I imagine.

I've noticed that too, will take a look ASAP. I'll be changing the walking system imo the normal webwalker thinks it can't walk past the door for some reason. Will be fixed asap for v142.1 today ^^ :D

5 hours ago, Razzel said:

Hey Czar, I've been using your trial and think its great! I've noticed this issue as well. I've tried setting it do different percentages and have left sip to 100% unchecked. Still chugs super energy potions. Sometimes it'll chug to 100%, withdraw essence, deposit the essence then start chugging potions again even while at 100%.
Side note: Do you accept gp for scripts?

Hey! Is this happening in v142.0? The update went live as of a few minutes ago, will extend trial so you can give it another go. As for gp for scripts, we gotta convert gp into osbot store credit via vouchers, I recommend either @Malcolm or @Fruity they are the best imo, here there's a list of all of them: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

6 hours ago, Czar said:

I've noticed that too, will take a look ASAP. I'll be changing the walking system imo the normal webwalker thinks it can't walk past the door for some reason. Will be fixed asap for v142.1 today ^^ :D

Hey! Is this happening in v142.0? The update went live as of a few minutes ago, will extend trial so you can give it another go. As for gp for scripts, we gotta convert gp into osbot store credit via vouchers, I recommend either @Malcolm or @Fruity they are the best imo, here there's a list of all of them: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Thank you for the quick response, I look forward to trying it out when it’s fixed, 91 RC here I come. 

Edited by Taylorgangxo
  • Like 1

Done posted update v142.1, update will automatically go live within 24 hours, thanks guys, you guys are the best honestly - your feedback has been amazing so far and you are all playing a huge role in making the script a better script. I'm curious to hear feedback on v142 and the potion sipping for workers (for non-abyss, e.g. body runes), please lemme know how it goes for you guys. I'm almost done with abyss worker mode, and then it's saving/loading GUI (with CLI too) and then blood runecrafting via Zeah.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Done posted update v142.1, update will automatically go live within 24 hours, thanks guys, you guys are the best honestly - your feedback has been amazing so far and you are all playing a huge role in making the script a better script. I'm curious to hear feedback on v142 and the potion sipping for workers (for non-abyss, e.g. body runes), please lemme know how it goes for you guys. I'm almost done with abyss worker mode, and then it's saving/loading GUI (with CLI too) and then blood runecrafting via Zeah.

Working fine now, good job :) 

(One more little issue :D It doesn't always drop the empty vial after drinking a potion. Using the fast store route for nature runes. It doesn't happen to much, but it happens 😉 )

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kazumi said:

Working fine now, good job :) 

(One more little issue :D It doesn't always drop the empty vial after drinking a potion. Using the fast store route for nature runes. It doesn't happen to much, but it happens 😉 )

Ty sir, another release coming today :D

EDIT: I can't wait to get abyss workers released, will try get them finished by tonight also. Thx guys you have been great so far :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Czar lava runes are not working.

I am at castle wars, i have RoD, earth talismans, earth runes, and pure essence.
When i start it the mouse clicks the bank, and just stops.

I have been running bot for about a week, so i know the settings are right, i have talisman checked etc

Edited by HashPlant512

3 hours ago, christian Westberry said:

2k total main banned after starting the bot was closed and logged back in and boom 1B lost and 2k total main gone going to blow my brains out now. DO NOT BUY THIS SCRIPT ITS NOT WORTH IT.

Haha kind of your own fault botting an account like that, I wouldn't blame this script as its very stable. Always a chance to get banned, name of the game unfortunately 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 9:54 PM, HashPlant512 said:

Czar lava runes are not working.

I am at castle wars, i have RoD, earth talismans, earth runes, and pure essence.
When i start it the mouse clicks the bank, and just stops.

I have been running bot for about a week, so i know the settings are right, i have talisman checked etc

Will check this out. Using energy restore btw? Also Binding necklaces & dueling rings in bank? Please confirm, this method has a lot of item requirements lol so it's easy to forget them imo.

@christian Westberry you may have done something incorrectly, did you bot on your main using the same ip as the worker or something? Multiple botting takes a bit more work than botting on just one single account since you need to make sure the IPs are different

@Tom moose Exactly! Please be careful guys you need to babysit and bot slowly if you want to go far. Botting nowadays is nowhere near as easy/simple as it used to be back in the day

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Will check this out. Using energy restore btw? Also Binding necklaces & dueling rings in bank? Please confirm, this method has a lot of item requirements lol so it's easy to forget them imo.

@christian Westberry you may have done something incorrectly, did you bot on your main using the same ip as the worker or something? Multiple botting takes a bit more work than botting on just one single account since you need to make sure the IPs are different

@Tom moose Exactly! Please be careful guys you need to babysit and bot slowly if you want to go far. Botting nowadays is nowhere near as easy/simple as it used to be back in the day

I will double check again today, maybe i did forget something, i don't want to jump the gun.
Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 6:47 PM, eatb4ispec said:

Just want to say been using worker/master mode for a while now im 92 rc on main and loving the script. you are a true hero @Czar keep up the hard work! 

Hey, can I ask how many runners were u doing and what runes? What were your xp rates like too. Also, were you running the "Master" mode on ur main?

Edited by coolburns
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO