Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Thanks Czar for getting back to me , i have tried House Tab > mounted glory, same issue.  

I have tried glory (equipment) and it works.. However i hope u still can fix the house tab options !

Please let me know when u update the bot so  i can test it again~!😆

Edited by SickOfGrinding
  • Like 1

Yep the master account should be just replying to trades and accepting worker's trades. I haven't extensively botted on a master account, only legit played it (just to play it safe) while botting workers, but I will do some more runs on it and let you know how it goes.

For mounted glory, ty for the help, I will make some more changes to those for the upcoming release :D

As for muds - right now I'm working on adding more teleport methods, only walking is currently supported but there are a few new methods under development which will make for an epic update.

@Jisslers Did you make sure to set game resolution to classic mode, and start the bot at castle wars? It should work if you have all the items required. If you are encountering any errors in the console logger (top right -> settings -> toggle logger) please paste them below so I can help.

@Franchise should be resolved within a few minutes, will be back online

49 minutes ago, Czar said:

@Jisslers Did you make sure to set game resolution to classic mode, and start the bot at castle wars? It should work if you have all the items required. If you are encountering any errors in the console logger (top right -> settings -> toggle logger) please paste them below so I can help.

@Franchise should be resolved within a few minutes, will be back online

still waiting, i dont know if its the script or clients side thats in fault.. a few have had the same problem so i think its the clients issue

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO