Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

@ohgeeszn1 Any success? The setup requires: binding necklace, dueling ring, earth talisman, fire tiara (equipped), earth runes (held in inventory), and pure essence (rune ess is not for combo runes), and optional: essence pouches - quite a lengthy list of requirements but it's good xp. Please make sure to bot responsibly (with breaks too), no more than 1-1.5 hours per session for lavas, for abyss you can get away with 2 hrs and for master/worker slightly higher (for workers), for masters you're fine.

Also guys if you run into any issues please at least give some information so I can help/update immediately, the more info - the quicker the update (less time spent on investigating/searching).

I'm also currently working on a nice update for more mud travel options, ZMI upgrades and anti-ban/behaviour refresh; can't wait to do another version release! Activated trials gl guys!

Botting bug

I am trying to craft nature runes are the abyss, i am using 3 pouches and house tab to jewellery box. The first run is always working and after banking on the first run, the bot withdraws the next set of pure essence and gets ready to go again but it clicks on the south west near the tree instead of north (where the abyss is ) . 

I tried pausing and resuming from the same banking position but results is the same. I restart the bot and it works fine again for the 1st run and repeats the same bug the second run. Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong or fix this bug please !

Suggestion
Hi, i would like to check if it is possible to let the bot drink from the ornate pool instead of using the energy pots to save some pot cost since the bot is already capable enough to teleport to house and use jewellery box?

Edited by SickOfGrinding
Adding new content , dont want to spam post
  • Like 1

i cant get the lava runecrafting to work with fire tiara mist staff dueling rings.. binding neck fire tome npc contact and magic imbue small/medium pouch gets stuck in the bank on startup

edit: i started it with runes in inv and pouch.. it went to the alter and made fire runes without using the spell.. emptied the pouches.. used magic imbue for the pouch runes.. went back to the bank and got stuck again

Edited by Jisslers

SickOfGrinding: Will check this out, update coming up. Does glory (non jewellery tab) work better or same issue? I’ll have to see if it needs configuring differently.

You need earth runes to do lavas, it’s best to carry a huge stack, so earth runes, binding necklace, earth talisman (or magic imbue), duelling rings and that should be it

Novabots will give trial so you can test out master/worker mode. It gives everything the master needs, including binding necklace.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO