Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Done activated trials enjoy :D

Abyss - please make sure to disable the warning signs when entering wilderness, you only need to do it once. In the meantime I will add a fail-safe to make sure it bypasses that ^^ :D

Jewellery teleport (POH) - there are two options for jewellery, one is for mounted glory and one is for jewellery box - please make sure you selected the correct one, confirm so I can rule this out as an error please! Also please make sure to zoom out the camera so whichever applicable object is visible (in the view) for easy clicking.

Bot moving slow - I will speed up banking in abyss, it is super easy to do, I just felt that it's more humanlike to have slower/natural banking as opposed to quicker.

ZMI - will test air runes with banking and staminas, have you made sure to set the game resolution to classic/fixed instead of resized? Please confirm. Also using pouches or no pouches?

As for banking opening/closing sometimes unnecessarily I am working on making the bot not close the bank at all, but instead do everything while the bank is open (since the new osrs update).

Master/worker mode was primarily designed for normal runecrafting, however it is possible to do it for lavas if you enable the correct options - please post a screenshot of your settings so I can help ^^ :D

Update coming up, stay tuned guys, should be a super easy update ^^ :) 

EDIT:

Master/worker issue solved, just got pm - please make sure to have binding necklace in bank otherwise it will not work! Thanks to @Tankola for the find :D

Edited by Czar

9 hours ago, Framble said:

Old account? What did you bot? High stats?

Veteran account

I only used Perfect runecrafter cuz we all know runescafting is cancer

1660 Total

the stats was manually trained by me, then tried to use perfect runecrafter from 49 to 53 in less than 3 hours of botting with breaks every 20 to 30 minutes of botting, I had to stop it cuz i didnt want to risk the acccount getting banned because the script was too bot-like. Then few days later, Boom! 2 days Banned.

P.S I was botting in my alt account with a different script, which has not been banned yet.

Edited by ed6e

@derbiroy ZMI -I just tested it couldn't find anything wrong, which settings did you use? Please make sure to set a rune for the banking stage. Are you using food/potions? Pouches? Teleports (rune pouch) or walk? Confirm so I can help!

@rsafadi I tried with your settings and it works, it filled pouches and started runecrafting. Can you show screenshot of your settings and please verify if the account was trying to either eat, restore stamina, or repair pouches? Also does it work if you disable staminas, disable food, and disable npc contact? If so then I will know what the problem is and add another update ASAP.

You won't get banned if you bot responsibly, please don't bot for longer than 2 hours at a time with runecrafting and take breaks.

As for the ban, you got super lucky with the 2 day ban, you could have been permanently banned. I highly recommend not botting on multiple accounts simultaneously as you will just get caught easily. 2-3 hours botting is far too soon for a ban, did you use any previous scripts or have any previous botting history on that account? A lot of factors are into play.

Please check out this guide to prevent bans: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

EDIT:

Found the issue with Ourania/ZMI for closing/opening bank! Will be posting an update for this too, thanks guys! :D

New Update (v125)

- Abyss banking sped up
- Wildy ditch warning interface now handled
- Jewellery box (POH) fixed
- Ourania altar fixed banking bug opening/closing all the time
- Some parts of the script have been sped up and no longer closes the bank when performing certain tasks (such as eating food/drinking potions)

Will be doing a final test run before I push the update. After the update is pushed it will automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy! :D Will also be making some changes to the script behaviour which will affect anti-ban too.

Edited by Czar

hello,

Good script, worked perfect for my main but its just very bot like and risky on the lava runes. It seems to click on the exact same tile to run to every single time once in the altar making it look botty, I have noticed the xp rates between MIRROR MODE and Injection are massively different, albeit MIRROR mode is supposed to be safer which I will be using now the xp rates for injection are almost double the speed. Is there anything I need to do keep it the same?

• Like 1

For mirror if you want quicker speed then it is recommended to lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms using the shift + f3/f4 keys, the bot will be more responsive.

As for clicking the exact tile I am sure osbot randomises all walking, maybe it is offset by a tile or two and it appears like the same? Regardless I will make it even more random and add a bigger range for randomness. 

19 minutes ago, Czar said:

For mirror if you want quicker speed then it is recommended to lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms using the shift + f3/f4 keys, the bot will be more responsive.

As for clicking the exact tile I am sure osbot randomises all walking, maybe it is offset by a tile or two and it appears like the same? Regardless I will make it even more random and add a bigger range for randomness. 

Hello, I always have it set at 50ms. Im trying to be very very careful now as my main recently got banned when I wasn't using mirror mode using another script. Do you know if mirror mode is actually a lot safer or is it just speculative? would like to know from a scripters point of view as I've read many contradicting things on here! thanks again

In my opinion I'm a lot safer with mirror as opposed to stealth injection, I don't think I've ever extensively botted stealth (except for suicide botting) since mirror was released. However I have had bans with mirror so it's not invincible. I recently got a ban on my suicide account, managed to make a lot of profit and mule before the ban though, since I expected it (non-stop botting sessions). Mirror's advantage is that it appears as the default osrs client, and the other major benefit is the reaction timer - slower actions are always safer, however it is not efficient. But I would trade efficiency for safety every time.

5 minutes ago, Czar said:

In my opinion I'm a lot safer with mirror as opposed to stealth injection, I don't think I've ever extensively botted stealth (except for suicide botting) since mirror was released. However I have had bans with mirror so it's not invincible. I recently got a ban on my suicide account, managed to make a lot of profit and mule before the ban though, since I expected it (non-stop botting sessions). Mirror's advantage is that it appears as the default osrs client, and the other major benefit is the reaction timer - slower actions are always safer, however it is not efficient. But I would trade efficiency for safety every time.

thank you, just one last thing when you say slow actions are safer is it best to the have MS up high rather than low then?

10 hours ago, Czar said:

@derbiroy ZMI -I just tested it couldn't find anything wrong, which settings did you use? Please make sure to set a rune for the banking stage. Are you using food/potions? Pouches? Teleports (rune pouch) or walk? Confirm so I can help!

@rsafadi I tried with your settings and it works, it filled pouches and started runecrafting. Can you show screenshot of your settings and please verify if the account was trying to either eat, restore stamina, or repair pouches? Also does it work if you disable staminas, disable food, and disable npc contact? If so then I will know what the problem is and add another update ASAP.

You won't get banned if you bot responsibly, please don't bot for longer than 2 hours at a time with runecrafting and take breaks.

As for the ban, you got super lucky with the 2 day ban, you could have been permanently banned. I highly recommend not botting on multiple accounts simultaneously as you will just get caught easily. 2-3 hours botting is far too soon for a ban, did you use any previous scripts or have any previous botting history on that account? A lot of factors are into play.

Please check out this guide to prevent bans: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

EDIT:

Found the issue with Ourania/ZMI for closing/opening bank! Will be posting an update for this too, thanks guys! :D

New Update (v125)

- Abyss banking sped up
- Wildy ditch warning interface now handled
- Jewellery box (POH) fixed
- Ourania altar fixed banking bug opening/closing all the time
- Some parts of the script have been sped up and no longer closes the bank when performing certain tasks (such as eating food/drinking potions)

Will be doing a final test run before I push the update. After the update is pushed it will automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy! :D Will also be making some changes to the script behaviour which will affect anti-ban too.

I did not bot 2 hours straight, I took breaks every 20 to 30 minutes. The script is very bot like when it does lava runes, clicks the same tile almost every time. Also, it always has to click twice on the mini map when it could just 1 click to go inside the altar. 

I have only used perfect runecrafting on my main. but have used multiple bots on my alt when im manually playing my main account. So, I never bot on my 2 accounts simultaneously.

Is there a chance for a refund? 

In the refund section of the forum, also note that refunds aren't usually given for bans. Please be careful next time, I am 100% sure you already had a flagged IP from previous botting too, so make sure to clear random.dat and jcache. 2 hours of botting is far too soon for a ban, something seems suspicious.

Also guys, update v125 is now live, enjoy! :D

On 4/5/2020 at 6:29 AM, sam kerridge said:

hello,

Good script, worked perfect for my main but its just very bot like and risky on the lava runes. It seems to click on the exact same tile to run to every single time once in the altar making it look botty, I have noticed the xp rates between MIRROR MODE and Injection are massively different, albeit MIRROR mode is supposed to be safer which I will be using now the xp rates for injection are almost double the speed. Is there anything I need to do keep it the same?

Just randomly reading through this thread, Mirror mode is slower but in my own use is WAY safer. I ran OSBOT for 2 hrs on steal injection on an account and was banned after. I made 2 new accounts and have only ran mirror mode, i ran one account 6-8 hours per day using DPS fishing, and got to 82 no problem. the other account has now reached over 1000 total with almost base 60 stats using mirror mode 4-5 hrs per day. 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO