Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Can you send me my 10 bucks back? this script also has several errors at the ourania alter, and is very bot like and perfectly repetitive when it does work (fire runes al kharid with dueling ring). I dont wanna wait for you to rewrite a jacked up script, id rather get my money back so i can get a different one. should have asked for a trial i guess

On 3/5/2020 at 12:47 AM, Dimotro said:

Works really good in master/slave mode, when running multiple clients as slave it waits turns before performing actions concurrently. Or does this just look like that? Great script

Should I make the worker's speed quicker and/or not wait for actions - please tell me how you want it to work and I will add an update :D

@befferke please disable magic spell filtering by right-clicking the magic tab so that magic imbue will work ^^ :D

@Tom moose is this with cosmics and abyss or in Zanaris? Please confirm. Also when does this happen? During banking? I need to replicate your issue so I can patch it, I will do some more test runs and then add an update. Also is one of your pouches degraded?

@Zgerstmyer What errors? Please be more informative so I can help you - this is a great script when configured to do what you want it to do. "Perfectly repetitive" is subjective, tell me exactly which item you want to appear non-repetitive so I can explain to you that nothing is repetitive in the code - it just appears to the human eye. OSBot's own client uses randomized clicks and movements by default so there's no argument there. I will give ourania altar a test run and add an update immediately ^^ :D No need to be rude, there's only 2 real runecrafters on the market here, and very few in the OSRS botting market as a whole, due to the complexity of the skill and script, but I am always adding updates and helping so please don't worry.

EDIT: Looks like Zanaris/cosmics need updating - Will fix zanaris and the bank ess_count log ASAP, just found a bug that can happen after the latest update.

Got an update coming up for user feedback, stay tuned for more. As for trials will give 48 hour trials so you can try the new update too - gl :D

Edited by Czar

New Update (v122)

- Cosmics (Zanaris) updated
- Abyss updated

- Banking system updated
- Amulet of glory now patched, along with all other jewelleries.
- Now uses the Zanaris fairy NPCs as the banking method, instead of walking over to the chests (farther away)
- Added functions while banking: wearing equipment, sipping potions, eating food (without closing the bank!)
- Performance improvements
-- Banking is sped up, no more fps spikes
-- Pouches are now measured in a concurrent, multi-threaded event
- When not keeping potions, the script will sip and deposit in one continuous action
- Sped up the Wilderness ditch code, no longer waits unnecessarily
- Improvements to the repair pouch logic while inside the abyss inner ring
- No longer continues spam clicking when negotiating the obstacle in the Abyss outer ring
- Added an update for automatically disabling spell filtering (updated the widget IDs they were changed)
- Huge performance boost for abyss too, removed lag spikes every several seconds

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours - good luck guys, thanks for the feedback and support I really appreciate it. Let me know how this version goes, I will be heavily monitoring and debugging in the meantime.

Edited by Czar

I appreciate you getting back with me and showing willingness to fix any specific errors I can think of. Its probably a lot of work considering this is just one of your scripts. Sorry for being edgy, Im in a bit of pain from shoulder surgery and am a little tight on money. Ill use the script again before long and let you know if anythings wrong

No worries please don't feel bad, I love criticism because it helps the scripts' quality improve. Please let me know how it goes - Zanaris cosmics have been improved tremendously.

PS. Have a speedy recovery and wish you the best :D

Also quick note guys: I had to disable the new update's non-closing bank feature (the one where it prepares gear/potions while bank is still open) temporarily, it needs some tweaks in terms of efficiency, but this will be added in the next version today.

Im crafting nature runes at the abyss and it does great inside of the abyss, however on the way to the mage it gets stuck about halfway between him and the wilderness line every trip for about 3-5 seconds. Also, the banking is really slow because the mouse pauses for like 2 seconds after most actions. If you could fix this itd be great, trying to use runecrafting as my money maker. If you need additional info lmk

Just saw your reply. i appreciate that. and i just tested zanaris and it runs smooth up until the winding path surrounding the agility obstacle, it gets to that point and and walks back and forth. i believe it does this on the way back only, it may do it both ways i didnt test it long enough

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO