Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Will check it out, I usually run my scripts with the camera zoomed all the way out to allow more objects in view, makes all bots much more stable + reliable. I highly recommend doing that too, the camera zoom can be found in the OSRS in-game settings tab. In the meantime I will make the script walk closer to the mysterious ruins ^^ :D

I assume the same is happening to the fire altar portal? In any case I will add the same functionality + fail-safe.

Going to be posting a new update momentarily for many of the features including abyss, normal and ZMI thanks to all users who are making the script better by providing feedback over forums and discord too ^^ :D

• Like 1

Recently did a major overhaul for ZMI thanks to much help from forum pm's and via discord, also special thanks to @L30N, more coming in the next update.

Should I make banking faster? I intentionally slowed it down in v112 just so it doesn't cause any performance issues, I will be safely restoring it to it's full speed in the next version ^^ :D

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D Got some epic proggies which will be added to the main thread soon :D

Hi, just bought the script. Started doing some abyss nature runes wearing a glory, however it TP'ed me twice to karamja already in 15min and then the bot was stuck trying to pay the charter boat. Also the bot waits a couple of second after jumping the ditch and then waits for a while next to the trees in the wildy. Can this be tweaked a little bit, it seems suspicious. TY!

• Like 1

Make sure you have earth talisman, you need it for lavas. Please confirm if you already have it, you may need 2 if you have pouches. Also don't forget the binding necklace. Let me know how it goes ^^ :D

As for Magic Imbue, I will take another look at the code and see what's happening, stay tuned for a new update :D Also have you made sure to set the game resolution to classic/non-resized mode? Also disabled spell filtering by right clicking the magic tab? Please confirm :D 

As for trials, good luck guys :D

As for bans, so far haven't ever seen a ban from master/worker (legit playing on the master, and botting the workers) although I highly recommend not botting on the same IP (master and workers need different IP just for extra precaution)

On 8/24/2019 at 4:14 AM, Czar said:

Make sure you have earth talisman, you need it for lavas. Please confirm if you already have it, you may need 2 if you have pouches. Also don't forget the binding necklace. Let me know how it goes ^^ :D

As for Magic Imbue, I will take another look at the code and see what's happening, stay tuned for a new update :D Also have you made sure to set the game resolution to classic/non-resized mode? Also disabled spell filtering by right clicking the magic tab? Please confirm :D 

As for trials, good luck guys :D

As for bans, so far haven't ever seen a ban from master/worker (legit playing on the master, and botting the workers) although I highly recommend not botting on the same IP (master and workers need different IP just for extra precaution)

can workers bring the master binding necklaces for lavas?

Edited by sellerofgolder

Yes but you must bring noted, also you need to enable the appropriate option for the worker, so lava runes and rod method ^^ :D

And to trigger the worker to give you the runes, you need to give the worker a noted binding necklace in trade, and they will give un-noted.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO