Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Posted a small update for the normal runecrafting code, what part of the script are you more interested in, I will hurry coding it and prioritize for next update ^^ :D

Trials + sales - the script is still off the store for now, but I will notify all users when it gets back online ^^ :D I can't wait ^^ :D

EDIT:

Update for master/worker and normal runes is now live, please let me know how it goes, I fixed the error/idling :) 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

4 hours ago, slakkr123 said:

Hi for some reason perfect runecrafter is not showing up in my script repository even though i paid for it. Please advise thanks

aswell as perfect agility

Check if they are in the script list on the client, they may not show up on the website because they are not on the store atm

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Update for master/worker and normal runes is now live, please let me know how it goes, I fixed the error/idling :) 

Working well at body alter :)

My old milky-eyed computer is using a fluctuating 70-90% CPU and 56% memory on 2 simultaneous mirror-modes, so an upgrade is in order, but it is working as intended on low CPU and with "disable client rendering" checked. No other applications running lol...

EDIT:

I decided to free up some space and play my main (master) OFF WiFi on my phone. Do you think this could provide some extra security?

Edited by Skoony
  • Like 1

I will try and optimize the webwalker to save some CPU usage too, so it should run more lightweight, I will see what I can do ^^ :D I absolutely need to use my webwalker for the script instead of OSBot's due to stability, but there is a tradeoff. I will try to make mine load once upon first script setup instead of run every time the script is started/restarted.

Glad to hear the body altar works better now, stay tuned for more updates guys :D

Edited by Czar

Script is struggling again using Lava Runes. 

It will sometimes lag and then withdraw 2 earth talismans, once this is done it will then stand at the bank and keep clicking on essence. It will sometimes bank the essence and then withdraw it again or it will just stand and click on the essence with a full invent. 

Hopefully you can fix this :) 

30 minutes ago, CrazyMate said:

Script is struggling again using Lava Runes. 

It will sometimes lag and then withdraw 2 earth talismans, once this is done it will then stand at the bank and keep clicking on essence. It will sometimes bank the essence and then withdraw it again or it will just stand and click on the essence with a full invent. 

Hopefully you can fix this :) 

Earth runes in inventory? Which action made it bug out? I will fix this. How do I make this happen, please tell me so I can do an update ^^ :D 

EDIT: Does the lag make it bug out? Or without lag at all and it doesn't work? 

Edited by Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Earth runes in inventory? Which action made it bug out? I will fix this. How do I make this happen, please tell me so I can do an update ^^ :D 

EDIT: Does the lag make it bug out? Or without lag at all and it doesn't work? 

Everything is set up fine, it just withdraws too many earth talismans due to lag or sometimes not.

Just need to program it to if it has more than 1 in invent then to bank and withdraw essence?

No idea how you would do that but that's why you are the scripter and im not 😛<3 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO