Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

[INFO][Bot #1][11/15 11:35:38 PM]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal: No local storage
    at client.nat.stream.Stream.m18(Native Method)
    at client.emu.EmuClient.getWidgets(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Widgets.getWidgets(ek:193)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Widgets.isVisible(ek:289)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.IiIIIiiIIiII(bh:235)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.isOpen(bh:376)
    at perfect.scripting.a.a.aUX.l(bh:273)
    at perfect.scripting.a.a.Prn.m(bh:66)
    at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.M(ed:261)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

just purchased. doesn't matter the settings when choosing to run natures through abyss just keep getting this. Mirror mode. 

ty

Seems like low disk space error? Try clearing up some disk space on your device, it will work ^^ :D

Will run some tests for abyss-specific features and then I will post the new update. Many things have been changed (even some suggestions/responses which have been mentioned recently) in the new version. :D

Activated trials good luck guys :D

Nature Runes Abyss 

Mirror mode 

[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 07:18:56 PM]: Node 1 ([x=3087, y=3518, z=0]) is added to the graph, good job.. moving on to node 2..
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 07:18:56 PM]: Node 2 ([x=3102, y=3555, z=0]) is added to the graph, now what?
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 07:18:56 PM]:   
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 07:18:56 PM]:  -- 
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 07:18:56 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=3094, y=3491, z=0] and target: [x=3021, y=4848, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 07:18:56 PM]: Walker failed to find a path to 2 [[x=3021, y=4848, z=0]] from [[x=3094, y=3491, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 07:18:56 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetWalker: Wait 1s until we move 1"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 07:18:56 PM]: Path 3 (Start: [x=3087, y=3518, z=0] and path to: [x=3102, y=3555, z=0]) failed!

Has anyone gotten high runecrafting with this script? In my experience runecrafting is the skill in which I experience the highest ban rate, even without using an actual botting client and using tools like AHK. Every time I've used this script in the past, to do some lavas I would get handed a 2 day ban immediately afterwards. Wouldn't suicide bot either, just run it for a couple hrs with breaks in between

Master/worker mode is still not supported for ZMI but it will be out as soon as I handle rune pouches. Update is approaching, so sorry for any inconvenience and delays, I want to make the newest update perfect :D for abyss, looks like the webwalking didn't load. Are you using any proxies or any vpn? Confirm please.

As for bans, it all depends on how you bot, I got 1-60 runecrafting without even using mirror mode on my new account with only a few quests (botted quests) done. Check out this guide here:

No vpn or proxy. Just mirror mode. At first I thought it was an issue with my Java so I uninstalled and reinstalled but still get the same result Its weird because it has ran fine before but the longest runs I've got before was only 1-3 before it had an issue finding nodes. (I'm not sure what that means) So Id just restart it but now I keep getting that log. 

So it is working now but will only do 1 run and then sit between the small hut and the place where u go down to get spices after every run. here is the log 

[INFO][Bot #1][11/20 09:02:31 AM]: error!!!!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/20 09:02:31 AM]: [NORMAL] Cycle error: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.nUl.e(ek:1367)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.nUl.e(ek:748)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.nUl.a(ek:1020)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.nUl.e(ek:638)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.nUl.e(ek:297)
    at perfect.scripting.a.e.NUl.e(ah:419)
    at perfect.scripting.a.e.NUl.H(ah:371)
    at perfect.scripting.a.e.NUl.e(ah:563)
    at perfect.scripting.a.e.NUl.e(ah:82)
    at perfect.scripting.a.e.NUl.e(ah:651)
    at perfect.scripting.a.e.NUl.E(ah:594)
    at b.b.d.a.aUx.E(ad:239)
    at b.b.cOm6.e(qd:164)
    at b.con.onLoop(zd:216)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zf:110)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

E/ Also not trying to be a PITA but for me when doing ZMI if I do pouches it just keeps checking them when at altar. I do it with no pouches and it works but Banks the teleport runes for the tele back. Doesn't matter if they are in pouch or individual in the inventory. 

Edited by bobbdylann
  • Like 1

That is super weird. I will run some more tests and add extra fail-safes. Can you screenshot your inventory and setup window settings? I will run the same exact settings and see if there's a difference. Also, does it work better in stealth injection?

As for ZMI I will test pouches at altar ASAP.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate, users like you will make the script better and flawless with detailed bug reports. :D

On 11/18/2018 at 4:09 PM, share i tbed said:

Has anyone gotten high runecrafting with this script? In my experience runecrafting is the skill in which I experience the highest ban rate, even without using an actual botting client and using tools like AHK. Every time I've used this script in the past, to do some lavas I would get handed a 2 day ban immediately afterwards. Wouldn't suicide bot either, just run it for a couple hrs with breaks in between

I went from like 43 to 75 running abyss nats for several weeks (some days were 12 hour+ runs), and then ran Lavas for like 2 hours I think, and then was handed a 48 hour ban. That was way earlier in the year (like January I think?), the 6 month probation period or whatever has already expired.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO