Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Nice script but there are some flaws:

1. The script is not working properly at Ourania Altar.

a) Usually, it's misclick the ladder and running all the way back to the teleportation spot and repeat the same again.

b) From time to time it is clicking on NPC instead of Altar. ( NPC starts hitting and losing Xp and hp)

c) Sometimes it gets stuck at the bank (no info in a log)

2. NPC call to fix pouch is not working at all.

3. Error with drinking potions. For example, I need 30% energy for a single run and when I set to drink below 70% and the script drinks only 1 dose of energy pot and puts in a bank and as a result, I end up without energy after a while and not restoring the required amount to finish another run properly.

4. Rune pouch is not supported which is essential for some Rune crafting methods. Would be nice if you could add it. ( Perhaps, it explains the 2nd problem).

• Like 1

Script Name: czar runecrafting

- Trial Length: 24h

- Reason for trial: I had an RC script back around 2009.  Was my absolute favorite script I've ever owned.  Hoping to see how this script runs and will definitely buy if I am satisfied

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?: Definitely.  Feedback only means better updates! 

• Like 1

Hey @Czar, would it be possible to get a trial for this? Since I'm on a new account do you have any recommendations for abyss RCing, I probably can't afford using a bunch of glories, but I was wondering if you implemented or have thought about implementing a way the bot could tele to house (set it to outside) and then go into one of the houses that are being advertised on the house party world to use their glory instead. I know the script says that it works for your own house tele, does that mean it would support glories on the wall as well? 

• Like 1

can i get a trial

Script Name: czar runecrafting

- Trial Length: 24h

- Reason for trial: test out mechanics

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?: 100% with pictures of course and i already bought your czar fisher wish has already gotten me 76 fishing on a mule account without ban.

Edited by firstmate
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO