Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

There was recently an osrs update for cosmic runes, a new version of the script coming up ^^ biggrin.png

edit:

Latest version of the script is now: v50, the update will be posted ASAP. Update will be live automatically in less than 24 hours, just waiting on the update to be registered :D Paint will say v50.0 when the script is successfully updated.

Changes:

- Added an improvement to walking system

- Added an update for cosmic altar

good luck everyone ;)

Edited by Czar

im currently on trial and at this point i wont be buying based on my last couple of days doing lava runes which runs extremely well with binding necklace and castle wars tele but gets stuck sometimes when walking to the mysterious ruins and just stands there and eventually logs out, it does this only so often because of the camera angle and dosnt try to change the angle to attempt to go in so i manually step in and it works straight away, also just tried law runes with tiara and balloon method, first trip it didnt take the pouches then it killed a unicorn on the way in and then didnt enter, then i entered and it just stood there, then i crafted the runes and teled to cwars then it started moving again, i manually put the pouches in the inv and then it just takes out ess and puts it back to the bank and repeats forever... if you can fix lavas and laws, id buy, i havent tried nats but based on what ive seen im assuming it will have issues aswell, way to risky with getting banned imo till it runs smoother.

• Like 1

Update for law runes balloon method and lavas coming up biggrin.png

EDIT:

Guys, if using pouches, please make sure the script is started with all the pouches and all the chosen pouches are enabled on the setup interface, otherwise the script will not work whatsoever

Edited by Czar

sweet, just so you know i did start it with pouches after in inv and still didnt work also enabled it in settings.

when you do this update can you grant me one more trial so i can test them both again and try natures, if all good ill purchase.

Update for law runes balloon method and lavas coming up biggrin.png

EDIT:

Guys, if using pouches, please make sure the script is started with all the pouches and all the chosen pouches are enabled on the setup interface, otherwise the script will not work whatsoever

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO