Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Sounds good, did you enable the agility shortcut for zanaris? As for abyss I will definitely speed it up, if I have any more questions I will ask, thank you for the offer - in the meantime expect another update for both Abyss, Zanaris, and I have gotten a few requests to improve Mud runecrafting too, which will feature in the new update also :D

As for construction cape for POH, sounds like an epic idea I will definitely add this, can you explain the method so I know what to do? I don't have construction cape but I can still add it. So it will teleport to POH, use mounted glory to edgeville then continue on to abyss? ^^ :D

As for motherlode mine script, sure will activate a trial for you, glad you liked this script I am continuously adding more updates/features/changes to this one too :D

Thanks guys you are awesome ^^ :D Will show the full changelog in the next post.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Czar said:

Sounds good, did you enable the agility shortcut for zanaris? As for abyss I will definitely speed it up, if I have any more questions I will ask, thank you for the offer - in the meantime expect another update for both Abyss, Zanaris, and I have gotten a few requests to improve Mud runecrafting too, which will feature in the new update also :D

As for construction cape for POH, sounds like an epic idea I will definitely add this, can you explain the method so I know what to do? I don't have construction cape but I can still add it. So it will teleport to POH, use mounted glory to edgeville then continue on to abyss? ^^ :D

As for motherlode mine script, sure will activate a trial for you, glad you liked this script I am continuously adding more updates/features/changes to this one too :D

Thanks guys you are awesome ^^ :D Will show the full changelog in the next post.

ran my script for like 2 hours and died in the wild and lost my full graceful :S because randomly every time it stops running for like 5 seconds next to a tree so I got pked... as it just stopped moving the running and speed of this scriot needs to be improved a lot... it takes so long at the bank and also takes so long running to the manger to tele to the abyss. As for the construction cape basically right click the construction cape, and the left click the option for teleport to Poh ill add a screenshot of the dropdown menu if this helps... also can you use the ornate jewellery box in the house instead of mounted glory as most efficient houses that are maxed don't have mounted glories... 

construction cape.png

Edited by kingsam
  • Like 1

Will make some speed improvements for the upcoming version, as well as a few other changes and additions.

As for trials - done good luck guys, double trial since there is a new update coming.

ban rate for master/worker is near 0 for the master, for the worker it depends on your botting habits/strategy, try not to bot for longer than 3 hours at a single time, also take breaks, however workers are throwaway accounts so some people just suicide bot them.

ban rate in general depends on your botting hours and if you’re botting on multiple accounts at the same time, eliminating these red flags will give you a lot more success

Edited by Czar

Keep missing the Magic Imbue spell and too slow while crafting Lava Runes. Sometimes is so slow to pick essence from the pouch that is need to cast another Magic Imbue spell (when clicks right).

For the abyss option I suggest to add Rev Pool option on PoH to recharge the energy.

slow.png

Edited by LuiggiRM

On 3/21/2020 at 3:39 PM, LuiggiRM said:

Keep missing the Magic Imbue spell and too slow while crafting Lava Runes. Sometimes is so slow to pick essence from the pouch that is need to cast another Magic Imbue spell (when clicks right).

For the abyss option I suggest to add Rev Pool option on PoH to recharge the energy.

slow.png

You must disable spell filtering by right-clicking the magic tab, it will fix this immediately.

As for trials - activated enjoy :D Also - mud runes are supported, I am doing a lot of finetuning for muds currently too ^^ :D

EDIT:

Yep, POH pools are on the list for the upcoming update, just had to increase my construction level for testing purposes, there will be a new tab in the setup window for configuring these settings.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO