Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

On 12/26/2018 at 5:57 AM, Jason Lost Bank said:

trial?

Granted.

On 12/26/2018 at 6:15 AM, iBenediction said:

have you successfully ran account to 99 thief non stop? just out of curiosity

I haven't personally as I don't bot myself but recently somebody got 99 and told me about it :)

27 minutes ago, pureacoustix said:

from trying this out, would you be able to make the script drop the worthless loot and focus on keeping and banking the loot of value ?

I've had this request just a few times before; because this script is mainly focused on fast XP gaining rather than money making, I won't implement this. Sorry :( .

Hey mate, Nice script runs really well.

Just a couple of things I've noticed:

1. Does not play the minigame in the most efficient way xp wise. Almost every round it will run out of time in last room, with over half of urns still to thieve. It also neglects to loot chest in last room.(due to running out of time) ---> a fix for this would be to do half of the urns in the second to last room and move onto last room so there is still plenty of time to finish last room.
  2. Script is not remembering where mummy is and will check all 4 rooms of pyramid in clockwise order (everytime you complete a run) resulting in ~30 seconds wasted per run.
  3. While in minigame, it tries to open doors to next room in same order every time, regardless of where actual opening is (opening to next room is in same spot until mummy changes room)
  4. this results in ~5-20 seconds wasted every room. This effect is compounded when being attacked by scarabs, resulting in you having to eat, and means you take a lot of damage/waste time.
  5. It does not currently pick up pharaoh Sceptres. The only reason I know this is because of collection log recently added to game (running script on my ironman) Cheers for the script, I know you're not updating at the moment, but if these quality of life changes were to be added, it would double the value of the script and make this a flawless pp bot

EDIT: Protect melee prayer would be great when being attacked by scarabs to reduce food use and time wasted.

Edited by GR1MR34P3R

1 hour ago, GR1MR34P3R said:

Hey mate, Nice script runs really well.

Just a couple of things I've noticed:

1. Does not play the minigame in the most efficient way xp wise. Almost every round it will run out of time in last room, with over half of urns still to thieve. It also neglects to loot chest in last room.(due to running out of time) ---> a fix for this would be to do half of the urns in the second to last room and move onto last room so there is still plenty of time to finish last room.
  2. Script is not remembering where mummy is and will check all 4 rooms of pyramid in clockwise order (everytime you complete a run) resulting in ~30 seconds wasted per run.
  3. While in minigame, it tries to open doors to next room in same order every time, regardless of where actual opening is (opening to next room is in same spot until mummy changes room)
  4. this results in ~5-20 seconds wasted every room. This effect is compounded when being attacked by scarabs, resulting in you having to eat, and means you take a lot of damage/waste time.
  5. It does not currently pick up pharaoh Sceptres. The only reason I know this is because of collection log recently added to game (running script on my ironman) Cheers for the script, I know you're not updating at the moment, but if these quality of life changes were to be added, it would double the value of the script and make this a flawless pp bot

EDIT: Protect melee prayer would be great when being attacked by scarabs to reduce food use and time wasted.

1. As a human the way the script does it is the most efficient, unfortunately the script isn't as fas as a human which causes it not to be as efficient as we'd like it to be.
2. The script should do this, are you using mirror mode?
3. I was never aware of this, good call. Remind me about this.
4. I'll consider adding prayer support.
5. Could you try and record it, to see whenever a sceptre gets dropped what it does? It should make inventory space and pick it up.

As you stated, I do currently not update the script unless it is completely broken, as I'm really busy with my internship for a couple more weeks. You can try to remind me about these points in 4 weeks from now to see what my agenda looks like by then :) . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

1. As a human the way the script does it is the most efficient, unfortunately the script isn't as fas as a human which causes it not to be as efficient as we'd like it to be.
2. The script should do this, are you using mirror mode?
3. I was never aware of this, good call. Remind me about this.
4. I'll consider adding prayer support.
5. Could you try and record it, to see whenever a sceptre gets dropped what it does? It should make inventory space and pick it up.

As you stated, I do currently not update the script unless it is completely broken, as I'm really busy with my internship for a couple more weeks. You can try to remind me about these points in 4 weeks from now to see what my agenda looks like by then :) . 

2. Mirror mode is close to half the experience rate due to lag and misclicks. I've tried extensively to work around and change settings but no luck so far. Any tips for getting the script to work optimally while using mirror mode?

you are right though, it does remember mummy room in mirror mode. 

EDIT: I have changed some more settings, and i'm getting closer to 80% xp rates of injection mode. I'm happy with these rates if it picks up sceptres. I will let you know how it goes. I am unable to record footage.

Edited by GR1MR34P3R
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...