Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

• 2 weeks later...

I keep running into several problems consistently like for example the bot saying that I don't have a RoD in my inventory when in fact, I do. That usually fixes when I pause the bot and I drop the ring and pick it up. Another one is that the bot gets stuck trying to search one of the entrances into the pyramid, like it will enter one of the entrances that doesn't have a mummy and then get stuck. That usually gets fixed by going into the right room and entering the minigame but it has become such a chore to always keep fixing it like this.

Also I think it would be still a good idea to add an option to skip which floors you want to skip, because right now with 84 thieving I can access the 7th floor but the bot is doing everything so slow that I rarely make it to the 7th floor and lose out on a lot of exp. It would be nice to skip the 5th floor for example so that I can get more exp from 7th floor.

2 hours ago, Sanders said:

I keep running into several problems consistently like for example the bot saying that I don't have a RoD in my inventory when in fact, I do. That usually fixes when I pause the bot and I drop the ring and pick it up. Another one is that the bot gets stuck trying to search one of the entrances into the pyramid, like it will enter one of the entrances that doesn't have a mummy and then get stuck. That usually gets fixed by going into the right room and entering the minigame but it has become such a chore to always keep fixing it like this.

Also I think it would be still a good idea to add an option to skip which floors you want to skip, because right now with 84 thieving I can access the 7th floor but the bot is doing everything so slow that I rarely make it to the 7th floor and lose out on a lot of exp. It would be nice to skip the 5th floor for example so that I can get more exp from 7th floor.

Are you using mirror mode?