Worth Adding Anti-Ban?

Transporter

I'm developing a combat script at the moment  and was wondering if it's worth adding in anti-ban to run when the player is waiting to kill the next monster.

Such as:

- Moving mouse off screen

- Opening and viewing stats

- Opening inventory

- Hovering next monster

- Moving mouse round randomly

- Hovering food when need to eat

Is this worth adding in and is there anything else to add?

Also is it actually worth it adding in?

Moving mouse off screen is pretty legit for afk tasks.

I would consider adding random sleeps in between target selection perhaps after a mouse hover off screen to simulate afk for a few secs.

Technically those things can be detected on Jagex end. I'm not going to say it matters but they will know of you do those things.

First of all I want to say to most of the things you mention should be in your script. Hovering the next monster or food to eat will make your script faster so in my opinion it's worth the development time to add those things.

In my opinion the most important thing for a combat script is target selection. If you always attack the closest target you will get banned eventually. My advice is to create a method that will select your next target in a more realistic way.

What would be considered more realistic?  When I'm playing legit I always choose the closest NPC.  Why run past one target to get to another one?

I would consider adding random sleeps in between target selection perhaps after a mouse hover off screen to simulate afk for a few secs.

What would be considered more realistic?  When I'm playing legit I always choose the closest NPC.  Why run past one target to get to another one?

A human would not always pick the closest NPC.

For example:

NPC A is 6 tiles away from the player and is visible on the screen.

NPC B is 5 tiles away from the player and not visible

If a bot would pick the closest NPC it will turn the screen and interact with NPC B. A human would interact with NPC A because that one is already visible. If you let the bot always chose the closest NPC you will get a pattern that does not happen with normal players. I agree that humans will mostly interact with the closest NPC, but that is not guaranteed. 

• Like 3

A human would not always pick the closest NPC.

For example:

NPC A is 6 tiles away from the player and is visible on the screen.

NPC B is 5 tiles away from the player and not visible

If a bot would pick the closest NPC it will turn the screen and interact with NPC B. A human would interact with NPC A because that one is already visible. If you let the bot always chose the closest NPC you will get a pattern that does not happen with normal players. I agree that humans will mostly interact with the closest NPC, but that is not guaranteed. 

Okay that makes sense.  Thanks.

I'm developing a combat script at the moment  and was wondering if it's worth adding in anti-ban to run when the player is waiting to kill the next monster.

Such as:

- Moving mouse off screen

- Opening and viewing stats

- Opening inventory

- Hovering next monster

- Moving mouse round randomly

- Hovering food when need to eat

Is this worth adding in and is there anything else to add?

Also is it actually worth it adding in?

NO, anti-ban is a fairy tale, anti-ban or not, if a mod finds you you'll be smitten by the ban hammer.

best anti-ban is playing legit lol, otherwise its unneccesary coding i beleive