Remove neg feedback

TLS_ELI

Disputed Member:[member=quagmire]

Why it should be removed: I was obviously not trying to scam him... just needed more time to get my internet straightened up

Details: He ordered a 1 defense fire cape and these past 2 days the servers kept disconnecting and also my internet was disconnecting due to heavy storms. As of today i got a new internet provider and the cape was going to be done today. 

I completely understand his frustration and reason why he left negative feedback. But i had absolutely no control over this happening.

Link to topichttp://osbot.org/forum/topic/101557-%E2%98%85elis-fire-cape-services%E2%98%85-pures%E2%88%9Amains%E2%88%9Azerkers%E2%88%9Anoobs%E2%88%9A%E2%98%85cheapest-prices%E2%98%85/

What i would like to happen would be for me to complete the fire cape, show proof of it, then have the negative feedback removed.

I've asked the user to post here, was there no attempt to contact him in those 3 days and tell him your internet was messed up?

There was, i was telling him that the servers and i were disconnecting. 

I was also telling him over and over the cape would be done that done and so on in hopes the servers and my internet would stop fucking me over...

As of right now, i have steady internet, the servers seem to be doing well.

I tried logging on to finish it but he had changed the password with my items on there

I told him since he's waited so long, i would get him his fire cape and he could keep the 10m worth of items on there since he paid me 9m for the job anyways. So basically a free service.

I offered that because i do not want bad relationships with anyone on osbot :p 

He failed the cape multiple times and in his TOS he states he promises to have em done in 24 hours and we all know what happened on my last fire cape dispute when there was multiple fails. So i left him neg feedback because he did not reply to me but had opened a new thread to buy gold

There was, i was telling him that the servers and i were disconnecting. 

I was also telling him over and over the cape would be done that done and so on in hopes the servers and my internet would stop fucking me over...

As of right now, i have steady internet, the servers seem to be doing well.

I tried logging on to finish it but he had changed the password with my items on there

I told him since he's waited so long, i would get him his fire cape and he could keep the 10m worth of items on there since he paid me 9m for the job anyways. So basically a free service.

I offered that because i do not want bad relationships with anyone on osbot :p 

Is this an acceptable deal for you? That would be a way to settle this 'dispute' nicely.

How can i ensure hes not gonna get defence on the account now or take the items and run? Is there a middleman available to hold a deposit or something for security on my end. Im out of town til tonight

I don't see why he'd risk getting banned, especially considering that the same risk was taken by you in the first place? 

If theres no security on my end i aint interested on the option then im not expecting the deposit to be held by me obviously but im also not gonna risk losing another dispute and getting shafted again lol just close the dispute then let everyone get away with everything like usual

emote32342.png

Runescape server's have been globally shit for the past couple of days. Nobody is 'getting away' with anything. Eli couldn't complete the firecape because of this, now he's offering you the cape for free and you're saying you don't want to take the risk? Why did you order the cape in the first place then?

But sure, if you don't want a free cape that's not my problem. Feedback removed and dispute closed. You will have to give TLS_ELI his stuff back though, and TLS_ELI will have to refund the payment if that happened.

• Like 3