Osscamquit.org

Quagmire

I have most of them appealed its okay though i mean scammers will always scam

I dont believe that. At one point before any of joined any botting community, we all used to be kids and scammed on rs. Be it 'drop party follow me' or 'trust trade giveaway' we've all done that lol. People do change, and if they appeal and payback what they scammed they still get the TWC rank i believe.

I dont believe that. At one point before any of joined any botting community, we all used to be kids and scammed on rs. Be it 'drop party follow me' or 'trust trade giveaway' we've all done that lol. People do change, and if they appeal and payback what they scammed they still get the TWC rank i believe.

I don't really care what you believe lol, one of your so called best mates scammed and your in twc for second time in two days so looks like your digging your own grave too

• Like 1

I would always MM i mean maldesto has a mm service and he's the admin of this site so if the other user does decide to do something stupid he'll ip them no questions asked.

With that being said, you should always be cautious lol when buying services. Always go to user's who have done the same service for more than a while and even if they take long responding wait it out because at the end of the day, it's your account and it['s your wealth and you wouldn't want it to go down the drain.

Take care in the future!

• Like 1

When people are some of the most trusted people on here and lifetime sponsers u semi trust them, funny thing is most of the people who have scammed me are still active and are unbanned now GG mods

Then you had insufficient evidence.

I would always MM i mean maldesto has a mm service and he's the admin of this site so if the other user does decide to do something stupid he'll ip them no questions asked.

With that being said, you should always be cautious lol when buying services. Always go to user's who have done the same service for more than a while and even if they take long responding wait it out because at the end of the day, it's your account and it['s your wealth and you wouldn't want it to go down the drain.

Take care in the future!

They go for cheap services rather than more expensive ones then get scammed and complain.

You get scammed based on who you want to trade with, not all of us are here to scam or at any point will have intentions of it.

I don't really care what you believe lol, one of your so called best mates scammed and your in twc for second time in two days so looks like your digging your own grave too

See? that proves your idiocy. If you had an ounce of knowledge you'd know that in the first case the TWC was uncalled for at all lmfao. Also with the second dispute i've posted sufficient evidence that shows that i didn't receive any notable information regarding account details. Get your facts straight before you point fingers. 

• Like 1