Dispute against LogicBug / Harry

Pak Yak

Disputed member:   @Harry

Thread Link: Thread seems to be deleted.

Explanation:  I payed 150m for the account, it also had a spectral, fury, whip, blowpipe, and void sets obtained by me on it.

Evidence:

I attempted to log in maybe an hour ago, to find the pass is changed.

i can't prove i had that much wealth on the account, so i don't mind if that's not returned, i do want the original 150m i spent on the account back, or one or both of the users banned.

Harry is the OO 

So unless he can prove he gave enough details to logic that he could then recover it, then @Harry was the one who recovered it.

• Like 2

Well, I'm going to be honest here. I said I was the original owner of the account. When I'm not, my friend is - he wanted me to sell his zerker for him as we both owned it, the RSN was mine as well. So I decided to sell it for him and claimed I was the original owner since it would be easier to sell, because me stupidly enough to think that my "friend" wouldn't recover the account. He said he was going to recover it and I pretty much begged him not to, he said he wouldn't. So I'm guessing he's recovered it which is sad.

I honestly don't know what to say other than how much would I have to refund to not get banned? OSbot has been my main way of making money for these past few months as I don't have a job, so every little bit of money I've made I've had to sell for IRL money to pay for my bills/ect.

I apologise for whats happened and I never should of claimed that I was the OO. I just needed money and we both agreed to sell the account/not recover.

Well, I'm going to be honest here. I said I was the original owner of the account. When I'm not, my friend is - he wanted me to sell his zerker for him as we both owned it, the RSN was mine as well. So I decided to sell it for him and claimed I was the original owner since it would be easier to sell, because me stupidly enough to think that my "friend" wouldn't recover the account. He said he was going to recover it and I pretty much begged him not to, he said he wouldn't. So I'm guessing he's recovered it which is sad.

I honestly don't know what to say other than how much would I have to refund to not get banned? OSbot has been my main way of making money for these past few months as I don't have a job, so every little bit of money I've made I've had to sell for IRL money to pay for my bills/ect.

I apologise for whats happened and I never should of claimed that I was the OO. I just needed money and we both agreed to sell the account/not recover.

I'll let user decide about the account part, though I do indeed highly doubt that he'd want the account back. How much time would you need to gather 150m to refund pak a yak?

To add to that, since Harry claimed to be OO, he will be held accountable for what happened. Combining the confession of Harry, and logic's provided proof, I will remove 's TWC as there's no reason for that now. I will await what @Harry has to say about the situation and see if something can be worked out with .

• Like 1

I'll let user decide about the account part, though I do indeed highly doubt that he'd want the account back. How much time would you need to gather 130m to refund pak a yak?

I messaged Yak a little more about the situation and what happened. I currently literally have £0 in real life. The situation is I intend on refunding him the FULL amount - but the only way I can pay him back is when I get some money or find a job. Which could be this week, a few weeks, a month even. Depends on how lucky I get job hunting.

I told Yak if he adds me on Skype, I can keep him updated on the situation as I know I'll get banned because I currently have no way of sending or giving him any money. I could also provide proof that the account actually isn't mine and it's my "friends", with Skype chatlogs with him.

I know this is my fault and I shouldn't of lied. I'm willing to take the ban until I pay him back. If this is a possible arrangement? 

I messaged Yak a little more about the situation and what happened. I currently literally have £0 in real life. The situation is I intend on refunding him the FULL amount - but the only way I can pay him back is when I get some money or find a job. Which could be this week, a few weeks, a month even. Depends on how lucky I get job hunting.

I told Yak if he adds me on Skype, I can keep him updated on the situation as I know I'll get banned because I currently have no way of sending or giving him any money. I could also provide proof that the account actually isn't mine and it's my "friends", with Skype chatlogs with him.

I know this is my fault and I shouldn't of lied. I'm willing to take the ban until I pay him back. If this is a possible arrangement? 

Evidence to support those claims would be helpful. I'd appriciate 's input in this before taking any action, considering you are willing to pay him back. Maybe you two can work something out. 

• Like 3

my only agreement is that you refund everything i lost, adding up to 238m in GP (And that does not include my wasted time on the account)

150m for the acc

the spectral  - 55m (even though i bought it at 58m)

fury - 3m

whip - 2m

blowpipe - 3.5m

occult necklace - 1m

toxic trident - 3.5m

2 sets of void that i do as a service for 20m total.

Until this is repaid,

If ever it gets repaid, i'd like to see Harry banned in-definetly until said time,

If he is sincere, then he should add my Skype and notify me once he has my money.

Evidence to support those claims would be helpful. I'd appriciate 's input in this before taking any action, considering you are willing to pay him back. Maybe you two can work something out. 

I've sent the Evidence. I'm willing to pay the full amount back when I have a job/some kind of money income. My Skype have been given to Yak and Solutions.

For now I guess I'll get banned until it's paid back. I apologise for how this turned out.