Pokemon Go

Slayer2371

Does anyone here play Pokemon go? what's your opinions on it?

I do & i absolutely love it. It's so addicting. I went out for about 11 hours yesterday all over different cities and i shit you not i probably saw over 500-600 people playing. Everyone was so nice to each other, it was amazing

Edited by TLS_ELI
  • Like 1

I would play it but my gps is really fucked.

That sucks :c what type of phone do you have?

Good shit. level 12 atm, loved seeing like 15 people show up to my lure lmao

Someone told me mew was ontop of this hill so I ran up.. Yeah wasn't there lol.

It's pretty good at killing time (and my phones battery doge.png ) but ye its ok once they add more stuff I think it will be more fun. But get you and a bunch of friends to play it and ride around makes the game more enjoyable.

Yeah it was released in my country first which was cool so heaps of people were running around the streets at 2am haha.. Also fun when you're drunk and get kicked out of clubs

I do & i absolutely love it. It's so addicting. I went out for about 11 hours yesterday all over different cities and i shit you now i probably saw over 500-600 people playing. Everyone was so nice to each other, it was amazing

It's doing far better than i thought it would haha.

In the news, people are getting lured into robberies. There's been several armed robberies of teenagers on street corners and parks in the last couple days, they set beacons and when people show up they mug them. So just be careful who you go with and where you are going. 

Actually? That's insane.. It's designed for young kids/adults I don't understand why people would take advantage of that.. So wrong.

Samsung Galaxy A5

I thought that would have good GPS

• Like 2

Actually? That's insane.. It's designed for young kids/adults I don't understand why people would take advantage of that.. So wrong.

I thought that would have good GPS

Yeah, check out the news on google. People are really fucked in the world today, and they will take advantage of anything they can to benefit themselves. 

In the news, people are getting lured into robberies. There's been several armed robberies of teenagers on street corners and parks in the last couple days, they set beacons and when people show up they mug them. So just be careful who you go with and where you are going. 

Ruined my moneymaking method smh.

• Like 2

Not released on iPhone (Sweden) yet sad.png

When does it get released :c

Yeah, check out the news on google. People are really fucked in the world today, and they will take advantage of anything they can to benefit themselves. 

Will do man. Yeah society is screwed up.

Ruined my moneymaking method smh.

LOLOL