Is Mirror Mode Helpful in Ban Prevention?

stealthynutz

Awesome!

I'll definitely check mirror mode out at some point like I said earlier, it seems that many people have had success with it.

Thanks a bunch!

Wow, straight off tut island? It's crazy you still haven't been banned then. Nice work!

With posts like these, I think it will definitely be worth my time to check out mirror mode.

Thanks a lot my man!

Yeah buddy, although I run all my bots straight off tut island lmfao. I use my own scripts however, but I'm not a crazy scripter, but they run nicely. Only reason why I gave mirror mode a try is because I started getting picked up quicker than usual, so just bought VIP this past month. The forums online are pretty misleading and almost didn't buy it because of all the negativity around it. Glad I did though tbh. On the other hand I could just be on a lucky streak though... but I doubt it

Wow, thanks for all the replies guys!

It seems like mirror mode helps with anti-ban according to some users, and not others.

Like I mentioned earlier, I think the best approach would be for me to try it myself and see if it helps me out.

Once again, thanks for all the input guys, very active and helpful community.

Happy botting,

Peace out.

Yeah buddy, although I run all my bots straight off tut island lmfao. I use my own scripts however, but I'm not a crazy scripter, but they run nicely. Only reason why I gave mirror mode a try is because I started getting picked up quicker than usual, so just bought VIP this past month. The forums online are pretty misleading and almost didn't buy it because of all the negativity around it. Glad I did though tbh. On the other hand I could just be on a lucky streak though... but I doubt it

There's the solution. Mirror mode isn't helping at all. It's a placebo effect making you think it actually works. If you have your own private scripts you should be more than okay and that's sufficiently enough.

By the way you're not VIP. You can't use mirror mode any longer.

Edited by Zebrafon

There's the solution. Mirror mode isn't helping at all. It's a placebo effect making you think it actually works. If you have your own private scripts you should be more than okay and that's sufficiently enough.

By the way you're not VIP. You can't use mirror mode any longer.

I was getting massive ban rates using stealth mode with my private scripts(which I was constantly debugging and adding stuff to the script) up until mirror mode. So its either mirror mode or the updates that kept me from getting ban, but my VIP is currently done, so I will test the same script using stealth to see if in fact it was mainly mirror mode, or my script preventing a ban. With my current account im on 1 att 77 str 1 def 52 range 52 mage 7 cooking, rest of stats are level 1. Botted every straight from tut island (except the 7 cooking, I got that just to test eating wasn't buggy in my script).

I was getting massive ban rates using stealth mode with my private scripts(which I was constantly debugging and adding stuff to the script) up until mirror mode. So its either mirror mode or the updates that kept me from getting ban, but my VIP is currently done, so I will test the same script using stealth to see if in fact it was mainly mirror mode, or my script preventing a ban. With my current account im on 1 att 77 str 1 def 52 range 52 mage 7 cooking, rest of stats are level 1. Botted every straight from tut island (except the 7 cooking, I got that just to test eating wasn't buggy in my script).

Well fuck Jagex, okay? I have no idea what they do.

I was banned on my first main account using mirror mode. It's so fucking weird. I wasn't even botting hotspots.

Edit: Mirror mode + private script = Invisible, maybe?

Edited by Zebrafon