hello few questions

toxjq

Hi, new around here. been botting for a while now with many different types of bot. but mostly used color & reflection bot last few years. From what I understand you guys using injections? Isn't that very risky to use injection? I have tried using injection bot in past with rsbot/p****bot and ****. Got banned in about month or two. So from what I understand, injection send information directly to the client, isn't that very easy for jagex to detect? Or if someone can explain the concept a bit more clearly to me, and maybe explain what steps are taken beside antibot patterns to protect the users account.

Here are few rules i like to follow when i am usually bottling.

No more than random_number(X, N) hours, usually not more than 3 hours

Bot in world with low amount of players good pings

try to not afk so much

make sure i edit the script in some ways to make unique to my own (only have done it in pascal/srl)

• Like 1

I don't exactly how the injection stuff works but I have botted on it for 6 months + on accounts and not get banned. But you can buy vip for mirror mode which "mirrors" the client and therefore can't be detected and is supposedly lower ban rate. 

Bans will happen no matter what, but things to lower ban rate in my experience include

- don't use fresh accounts (ie straight off tutorial island to botting woodcutting)

- take randomized breaks

- mix up what skills you bot

- buy premium scripts 
- play some legit occasionally, especially questing
- Change your character look from the default and Don't have a name like gfsdsfdsf7384

Most of it is common sense though, goodluck with your botting :doge: