Can someone help me squash this bug?

fatpoop

I'm a visual person so here is a picture of what I think is causing this bug in my code. Essentially, I get stuck while calling to interact with an object, and this keeps me from checking to make sure I still need to perform that action, but it seems like there is nothing I can do, because I cannot add my parameter inside the interact call itself and I must wait for it to return. However, this bug is causing it to never return. I know this because I have a log statement before interacting, and when this bug occurs there is no logged statement, just continuous attempts to interact.

Any idea how I can fix this? I'd rather not wait the 5 seconds it takes to go through the tunnel between each interaction.

Basically I want to spam click the tunnel until I know I am through (if possible)

QPdX25h.png

Edited by fatpoop

You can get area of the tunnel after you enter it and set its plane and webwalk to it, you wont have to code the interact i believe

With the above maybe you could use a null check for the tunnel?

The problem is I can't check on my status if it gets stuck there, otherwise my check would return false and the script would move on to the next section. The fact that my interact never returns is what's causing the issue, and since it never returns the code never moves on.

I'll look into the first suggestion though, thanks!