@Krys

Jonny

"I'll take it as your new to the rules"

Lol it's literally in there you can only have ONE forum account whatever the reason is, since it cannot be checked whether someone has more than one to bypass the system.

"Your Forum Account

Making numerous accounts to bypass our VIP system is not allowed. If you are found doing this you will be banned on all alternate accounts even if you have premium scripts. If you are caught doing it after receiving a ban on the alternate accounts you will receive an IP ban. You are also not allowed to share your forum account. This is not accepted and will result in a permanent ban. The use of Proxies/VPNs on the forum is prohibited. If you are using a VPN/Proxy that is linked to a banned member, you will be banned. Therefore we advise you to only use your own, real, IP address."

• Like 2

"I'll take it as your new to the rules"

Lol it's literally in there you can only have ONE forum account whatever the reason is, since it cannot be checked whether someone has more than one to bypass the system.

"Your Forum Account

Making numerous accounts to bypass our VIP system is not allowed. If you are found doing this you will be banned on all alternate accounts even if you have premium scripts. If you are caught doing it after receiving a ban on the alternate accounts you will receive an IP ban. You are also not allowed to share your forum account. This is not accepted and will result in a permanent ban. The use of Proxies/VPNs on the forum is prohibited. If you are using a VPN/Proxy that is linked to a banned member, you will be banned. Therefore we advise you to only use your own, real, IP address."

I love a cute rule maker

Morons will be morons, don't continue to bicker with her or it's likely that you'll end up just getting infracted.

Report the post and move on.

So you're one of those guys who is trying to be a mod but will never get it. i see i see..

Rules are rules, they're there for a reason; enforcing them while not being a moderator does not mean you want to be one.

Edited by DeadlyLazy
  • Like 4