What kind of an Anti-Ban does actually work?

Xious

If you want to write an efficient anti-ban you should first think about how a bot detection system is implemented. Most important thing you should know before this, which most people don't, is that jagex has no way to track mouse movements. Sending instant input to the client, repetitive mouse patterns, clicking the same pixel 24/7 will not get you banned. Simulating a player that watches youtube in a separate window will therefore not help you at all.

• Like 1

If you want to write an efficient anti-ban you should first think about how a bot detection system is implemented. Most important thing you should know before this, which most people don't, is that jagex has no way to track mouse movements. Sending instant input to the client, repetitive mouse patterns, clicking the same pixel 24/7 will not get you banned. Simulating a player that watches youtube in a separate window will therefore not help you at all.

I'm new and I've sadly no idea how does Jagex's BOT detection system works >.<

That's interesting and I didn't know :o Are there any known methods though that may actually extend the time before getting banned?

I'm new and I've sadly no idea how does Jagex's BOT detection system works >.<

That's interesting and I didn't know ohmy.png Are there any known methods though that may actually extend the time before getting banned?

most notiriously, checking wc exp has allowed me to make 3 maxed accs :troll:

jk try random things eg  for a power miner or fisher drop vertically 

move camera randomly? :boge:

• Like 2

I think the main anti-ban is a flawless scripts overall. Other than that you could try playing legit for awhile and take notice of any little actions you may make, like how often you tend to move the camera, if you right click random players while you're fishing and bored, misclicks, ect. Just don't add these to a set pattern that can easily be picked up. You could also change up the play style in terms of activeness on random. So maybe like 30 min you're really "active" and right clicking players and stupid shit (I honestly do this a lot when playing legit with undivided attention), and then switch to not doing much other than the clicks required to fish and bank. So I guess mainly just don't make a pattern easily detectable and switch things up every so often.

You're wrong

• Like 1

I just googled it and there's a Mouse-Motion Listener?