Sol

Dard

I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it throught the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your astral privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I'm not a vampire but I feel like one, sometimes i sleep all day because I hate sun... light first person to say what song these lyrics came from gets absolutely nothing

That one was easy 

Falling in reverse tho QwPha8E.png

Edit: What about: "but you have to die for me to see how to live" or "stand up and scream while the rest of the world won't make a sound"

(tbh the last one only has a good chorus)

Edited by Solution