OSBot's Riddle Event #3

Dex

Thanks! And no bans reported on the previous 2 events so I don't think anyone will bother. Only a handfull of people will be in the same spot at the same time.

Even if they did bother do they even have enough proof to ban us? There are many things that could make us look innocent. Such as we might just be random explorers that happen to be at that place. If they are sure we are from here what makes us guilty of breaking any rules because I doubt just being a member on the forums is not against any rules. How are they going to prove that someone has used the client etc.

• Like 1

Great! unfortunately I missed the last one because i was sleeping but the feedback I heard was great! I think its a good choice to drop down from giving away lifetime sponsor, as I seem to remember the last person who won used it to scam basically x)

I'll probs be asleep for this one too tho, but good luck to those who take part

apa

Great! unfortunately I missed the last one because i was sleeping but the feedback I heard was great! I think its a good choice to drop down from giving away lifetime sponsor, as I seem to remember the last person who won used it to scam basically x)

I'll probs be asleep for this one too tho, but good luck to those who take part

apa

Yeah lifetime sponsor was a bit too much. And that's too bad man, maybe I'll look into doing it earlier next year so the people who are left out this and previous editions will have a chance to participate as well.

• Like 1