Should I be fine now?

topezmelee

Hey guys, I've been using Osbot for a while now but just lurking and not really posting .. so yeah, don't judge me facep.gif

Basically, I've been suicide botting for the last two weeks and before the accounts were being banned within a couple of days and now they're being banned within a couple of hours of me creating them, even if I use different scripts and better methods.

So I assumed that my IP was flagged or something, so I bought Cyber Ghost Premium today, will this solve the problem?

I don't intend on suicide botting anymore, I'm just going to bot a reasonable amount of hours and take breaks. That was a mistake on my be-half.

Thanks for reading Troll.png

Edited by topezmelee

Botting is getting really difficult at the moment. However Runescape has been through these phases for years. I have been on/off botting for over 7 years now, and there has been times where you could easily bot (I remember back in 2012) I botted 2 accounts at the same time both to 126 combat and 99 Hunter and a few other skills with no ban. At this current moment, Jagex are really cracking down. Eventually, it would be easier to bot without being caught again.