Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

18 hours ago, Burundanga said:

@Explv solid manager bro! would be even better if it had the three new f2p servers (w371, w424, w418) in the configurations. cheers!

Done.

Updated 2018/07/11 - v8.2:

NOTE THAT WHEN LOADING AN EXISTING CONFIG, THE CONFIG WILL BE SET TO USE ALL WORLDS. YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE ANY EXISTING CONFIGS MANUALLY.

- Now automatically loads worlds from the OSRS website

- New world selector for better customisation:

world_selector.PNG.d5d00c69452aad6339f80dc76442078d.PNG

Edited by Explv
  • Like 2

On 7/11/2018 at 12:36 PM, Explv said:

Done.

Updated 2018/07/11 - v8.2:

NOTE THAT WHEN LOADING AN EXISTING CONFIG, THE CONFIG WILL BE SET TO USE ALL WORLDS. YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE ANY EXISTING CONFIGS MANUALLY.

- Now automatically loads worlds from the OSRS website

- New world selector for better customisation:

world_selector.PNG.d5d00c69452aad6339f80dc76442078d.PNG

u fucking beast! <3

• Like 1

@Explv the Manager runs flawlessly on both my windows laptop and Debian VPS but on my rented Ubuntu dedi it fails to log in on the rs accounts when using a local script, in other words it only gets to the login screen without activating the login handler and in the terminal I get this: could not find script : "CQuest"

managerrr.png.04a8a4bec748a5ee8d5490e642a23a92.png

what comes to mind is that I don't have root access to the Ubuntu dedi, could this possibly be why?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, h0nestbot said:

what does "allow data collection" mean.. and I cant figure out how to get the newest version with "start all"

Allow data collection is an OSBot CLI flag that does what it indicates. It allows OSBot to collect statistics from your session.

And if I recall correctly, you can just select all of the configurations (e.g using Ctrl-A) and then press Start

Idk why but I think my version is old.. It looks different from the one you have posted & if I try to start a bot it opens up two instances of osbot & attempts to log in again.. I think it's because I have two scripts added to the script section (which I cant change because changing one bot's scripts changes all of them)