How to not get Banned

ayee_265

soooo, Anyone know quick was to change your ip

There is no need to change your IP. Unless you went and created hundreds of accounts non-stop on the same IP within a short period of time and they all get banned and then every single account you make and do tutorial island on regardless if it's handmade or botted on and they get banned within 1 min after leaving the island, you are not "flagged".

• Like 1

There is no need to change your IP. Unless you went and created hundreds of accounts non-stop on the same IP within a short period of time and they all get banned and then every single account you make and do tutorial island on regardless if it's handmade or botted on and they get banned within 1 min after leaving the island, you are not "flagged".

wow thank you so much. :)

Responsive talking bots would work wonders for not getting reported. I remember Devients Woodcutter(was free too) back in the day would have various responses to say hello(only if somebody else had initiated the greeting) and would also say woodcut level if asked and ask theirs after. Ofc this had a way to detect if it was the same person trying to get it to say hi or level so it would stop after replying to the dialouge after one response per player.(maybe the timer for an indiv player would reset after 30 min or so).

Thing was so dope.

As for checking exps every so often... I used to do that nonstop at times when I would play legit, but other times wouldnt check for hours

i bot 18 hours a day. i have been banned over 20 times so i have decided to learn why i get banned and how can i stop myself from getting banned. i have now botted 18 hours everyday for a month when i used to only last a few days. i have been trying my best to gather information to help others not get banned anymore. just follow these steps and it will be very hard to get banned

1. say something random in a big clan chat every 30 minutes

2. YOU MUST USE MIRROR BOT. when you login to an account on a bot client jagex can receive all the information from where you logged into.

3.bot like a human not a robot. bots do the same mistakes and have the same pattern, when bots say they have a good antiban it doesnt mean anything at all. just a bigger risk because they will be doing the same thing in the exact time. lets be honest what legit player checks there xp every minute? when i watch a bot it does not look like a human player to me.

4. do not bot the same thing over and over again... change it up. melee bots are less likely to get banned than a skilling bot because melee bots have to move around a lot more and not have the same pattern.

5. Play legit every now and then. like flip at the ge or do some slayer or do some bossing.

6. do not bot on a new account. these account are more likely to get banned right away.

7. Wear Items at all times. you look less like a bot.

8. do some quests after hours of botting

9. i will say this again. you need mirror bot.

10. for example i bot str 14 hours a day and the other 4 hours i do flipping at ge or questing or slayer.

11. 8am-10pm gmt. (cambridge in uk) are dangerous times to bot because that is when jagex employees are doing work. 

12. ever since i stopped botting in cambridge uk time i have never been banned.

13. if you watch bot busting live streams they figure out whose a bot in 1 second? how because of client. so stop using bot client and use mirror client!

14. dont bot obvious botting places

15. please CHANGE YOUR IP IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED THEY DO FLAG.

please follow all these steps and spread this to everyone. i doubt anyone will get banned.  please comment if you follow these steps so i can be in contact with you. 

Use mirror?? I've had more bans using a mirrored client then I have using stealth... (a lot of people can back me up on that too)

Also... Use pact's random.dat script. (makes the random.dat read-only)..... 

Botting in obvious places is infact a good thing to do also... (G.E) as long as the place is busy... because someone might come along and right click report say 10 people... and if there are only 10 people in the pile botting.... then you're one of the 10... if you're in a busy world fishing / cooking / alching... stand at g.e world 2 / 1 etc etc....