Business Website Design

Mister Slyther

They look pretty good I think you would need to upload it do a testing url to actually see the code to tell if its great but from the design it looks good. The only thing that I would say is that its basic and looks like every basic web design but if you design and code then I need to get with you on a big project I wanna start. I'm looking forward to some updates on this looking good so far champ. 

They look pretty good I think you would need to upload it do a testing url to actually see the code to tell if its great but from the design it looks good. The only thing that I would say is that its basic and looks like every basic web design but if you design and code then I need to get with you on a big project I wanna start. I'm looking forward to some updates on this looking good so far champ. 

Responsive designs are meant to have this simplicity feeling into them and I'm quite happy with it too :)

Unfortunately I do not code pal, this is just a photoshop design. Thanks for ur compliments!

• Like 1

Responsive designs are meant to have this simplicity feeling into them and I'm quite happy with it too smile.png

Unfortunately I do not code pal, this is just a photoshop design. Thanks for ur compliments!

If you can get a coder to work with you on responsive templates dude really hit me up id love to be your first customer for a website because I need one. I know a guy that can make me one but he starts at $400.00 and I'm not willing to pay that steep price right now. 

What do you lads think off these? I'm working on myself to enter bigger markets:

7O4XD90.png

Nice and interesting might request some designs in the future.

If you can get a coder to work with you on responsive templates dude really hit me up id love to be your first customer for a website because I need one. I know a guy that can make me one but he starts at $400.00 and I'm not willing to pay that steep price right now.

if you want a website under 400$ you should really consider buying a premade theme.

Nice and interesting might request some designs in the future.

if you want a website under 400$ you should really consider buying a premade theme.

I can get a beast ass website made under $400.00 its the website that I want is $400.00 lol this guy who makes most of my clients websites starts at $350.00 and he designs and codes and probably one of the best web designers in the budget market. I would never ever buy a pre made template takes away from the whole concept of being unique. 

http://www.craftsvision.com/

Edited by Omnificent

I can get a beast ass website made under $400.00 its the website that I want is $400.00 lol this guy who makes most of my clients websites starts at $350.00 and he designs and codes and probably one of the best web designers in the budget market. I would never ever buy a pre made template takes away from the whole concept of being unique. 

http://www.craftsvision.com/

Sorry i keep forgetting there are ppl in countries with a minimum wage of 200$ per month.

• Like 1