All-in-one Topic (Goldfarming)

Think Twice

Hi guys,

I'm writing this topic to give people an inside look of how I'm managing my goldfarm at this moment, to give people tips and also to receive tips from all you guys. I still have alot to improve on. Also other people can improve alot by the information I'll be providing now and in the future. The most important thing is that we(as a community) are stronger together then just by our own. For some of you this all might be common sense, but keep in mind that we all can improve at some point.

Table of contents

1. Introduction of Miss Fortune
2. Botting
  2.1. Goldfarming
    2.1.1. Account creation
     2.1.2. Account managing
      2.1.3. Best way to bot(?)
       2.1.4 Transferring gold from botter to muler.

1. Let me introduce myself first;

- First of all, English isn't my primary language so excuse me for my bad English I guess..

- I'm kinda new to the osbot community, been here for like 2 years, had another account but forgot details(it's so hard..)

- Been botting for ~7 years now, used several other botting clients(IMO ArbiBot was one of the smoothest (publical) bots EVER (proggies over 400hours on it))

- Had several goldfarms setup, in 2015 my goldfarm was around $5k worth, but made 1 mistake and everything failed (sold gold to an imposter(RETARDED AF) and got reported several times by the same dude(what a prick:(), which got the whole goldfarm shutdown(50+ accs incl. all LEGIT accounts got banned for RWT). I've learned alot in the meantime, I was just a 19 y.o kid with a pretty huge goldfarm setup, now I'm a 20 y.o kid and I want to perfectionize every aspect of the botting/goldfarming scene.
  - At this point of time, I'm running a goldfarm of 15-20 accounts, nothing too big, just 2 scripts running (will be telling more about this later on). (2.1.3) 
  - I'm trying to come in contact with the right people to share my knowledge (I won't share everything in public; my schemes, moneymaking methods etc.) and learn from other their mistakes and knowledge. I've been doing research for tons of hours(also I've been doing the paperwork correctly of the goldfarms, so actually every mistake I made has been registered).
 - My plans are huge, at this moment I'm not looking for partners but in the future I will.

2. Botting

Everyone reading this knows the meaning of botting, but I bet not everyone of you(also for me theres still alot unknown) knows the aspects of a TRUE botter/goldfarmer. Sometimes people think it's easy to have a goldfarm running, I can assure you, the knowledge, patience and work you'll need to achieve this is immense.

2.1 Goldfarming

Lets start of with the basic things that every goldfarmer needs, these things might be obvious for people, but take in mind not everyone is as experienced. 

2.1.1 Account creation

- Legit name, something like 'Dragonslayer897' killing dragons is obvious. In my opinion pking names like Ix Pkhard xI work alot better. And by legit I actually mean LEGIT, so nothing has connection with eachother, take that in mind.
     - Legit password, it might be a small aspect, but if I were a Jagex botbuster, I would make use of this, caught a botter? Search through passwords and maybe you'll find a whole goldfarm using the same password.
 - Legit date of birth, this aspect is one of the big ones. Example; If you make an account aged 15 years (an age where you still go to school 5 days a week, most of the time). You can't play on the times you're actually going to school, so if this continues day in day out, they might suspect something. Try combining your date of birth to your location(country,city etc) and times where you're actually be able to play on.
- Proxy servers, you'll need an unique proxy for every account you'll be creating towards the goldfarm, this to reduce the risks of a banwave. It's very important to know every detail of your proxy server, example; If your proxy server is located in Europe, its risky to bot at daytime in the U.S as it's night then. Try to run your bots perfectly, example; 19 year old Canadian bot, but you're from Europe, you should only bot at night because in Canada it's already day. A 19 year old goes to school or work, so basicly you can bot for the other part of the day. BE AWARE EVERY PART OF THE WORLD HAS ANOTHER TIMEZONE!!
Also very important, when creating your account, try using a browser that supports your proxy servers. Make the account on the proxy and not on your own IP, your own IP might be flagged already..

2.1.2 Account managing
There are different ways to do this, I personally write everything down by hand for secure reasons. The main part actually is to write everything down. Example;

Account 1;

proxy( IP adress, country, city)

date of birth

example@hotmail.com

password
time to put on the bot(example; 12am-8pm)
date/time banned; N/A (yet)

Writing everything down is a must, by doing this correctly you wont be making small mistakes(such as loggin in on the wrong proxy/account) + when an account gets banned you'll see when and where you did something wrong, and in the future this might come in handy.

2.1.3 Best way to bot(?)

Let's start off this topic by telling you all that it's impossible to have a perfect bot(common sense). I can tell you in all the time I've been botting I've never had a goldfarmer for longer then 2 months (maybe lucky?). But there are aspects to improve on, once you accomplish every aspect of botting I can assure you that there will be less ban risk, but not risk free! 
Here are the aspects that I use;
- Account creation (2.1.1) 
- Account Managing (2.1.2)
- I dont bot for over 10 hours a day, sometimes less, depends on what I farm. Don't get greedy if you see that everything goes well, just keep up your scheme and dont start botting more, just dont get greedy..
- While botting use breaks, sometimes I bot 40-20/hour, randomized (bot 40mins, rest 20 mins). Other times (depends on what I farm too) I just bot for 2 hours straight into a 30-45 minute break. It's really random but breaks are REALLY important!

- Babysitting; Some of my farms I only run while I'm near the farm, doesn't have to mean that you need to stay home and watch it every 10 minutes. Even when I'm at work I try to babysit through Teamviewer with my Mobile phone.

- Private scripts, for some of you this might be a bit too expensive, but for me this is the best option. Why? Because free/premium scripts from a bot client are used by many, the patterns are already known. Only if the script is really randomized/humanlike I would use it. Private scripts are only used by the buyer of the script, the better your private script is, the less the risk is of you getting banned. 
- Unique moneymaking methods, try thinking about unique moneymaking methods, most of the free/premium scripts arent unique methods and therefore a place to be for Jagex Bot Busters. If you got a unique method, try to get in contact with a script writer to let him make you a private script of it. The more unique your bot is, the less risk.
- VPS, If you're already at your maximum capability (your computer cant handle any more bots) you might want to purchase Virtual Private Servers (basicly a virtual computer that you can run bots on). 
- Try to maximize your capabilty of bots by running 2 series a day (one when you wake up and one when you go to sleep)

At this point I've got around 15 bots farming and 5 in progress. What I'm doing is, the first half I bot overnight (I'm from Europe and all the proxies of those bots are from the U.S) and when I wake up, I transfer the profit to my first banker through staking (read 2.1.4) and then after a couple of days I'll transfer the money from the banker to another mule to sell the gold on (sometimes even 1 mule more just for safety reasons). Then when all transferred I'll restock the accounts again (always have invest money on your bots). After that I'll setup my second serie, botting another unique method for less risk of losing all at once. By doing it this way I'll maximize my profit/day + minimize the risk of an extreme banwave(all bots getting banned at once, or most of them..).

2.1.4 Transferring gold from botter to muler

I'd like to begin with the fact that my whole goldfarm was shutdown by not taking this serious. I had a goldfarm, a pretty large one, but what I didn't realise is that Real World Trading is taken really serious by Jagex, any suspicion and Jagex will screen your whole account in any way. So keep in mind that when something goes wrong when selling your gold, your whole farm will be at risk.
Example of my own: I got scammed by an imposter(really stupid yeah, didn't care alot about the 400$) BUT he also reported me after the trade was made (several times, he even laughed his ass off, prick) and my whole goldfarm including accounts from friends(nothing to do with the goldfarm, they were just linked to my IP) got banned!

There are several ways to prevent this from happening;
1. Use multiple mulers/bankers, not just one, all with an unique proxy.
2. Don't trade just the money! Add some random items within, both seller and buyer needs to do this.
3. When getting bigger and bigger, try to make mulers the same combat as your botters and stake-trade everything (after some random stakes on the muler). This way is used by many goldselling websites.
4. Not very popular, but; Grand exchange trading. Try to find a random item that is not traded too often (example; enery mix (1) or so), buy the whole market to a point that you cant even buy one for x10000 the price. Go on your muler, put on the item for the price you want to trade, then buy it on your botter for that price. I don't think Jagex patched this way YET and it still can be abused.

Don't keep your mulers for too long and always try to keep the mulers hidden as good as you can.

If any information provided is invalid, just tell me! I find criticism really helpful even if it's negative criticism. I'm always working on myself and I'm far near perfect.

I'll try to edit this topic on a daily base, providing and adding even more information. 
Stay tuned!

~Miss Fortune

Edited by Miss Fortune
  • Like 1