Dispute on Sleim | Scammed 99 attack account.

DEMONTIME

Hello, well this is crazy now i wanna make everything clear for you johnny and inxs.

1.Jonny i reclaimed the email only for one purpose and that was to recover inxs account back to normal as you didnt do it, and funny enough i saw and have pictures showing that on the 9/06 you sir requested a email address change! explain that to me and the mods.

Evidence: Gf4SXpT.png

2. you and dbuffed are personal friends you stated that to me, so instead of teaming up with him be fair towards me. First of all you did not even pm me about this, and tell me about this issue. I could have immidiately helped inxs out and helped recovering his account, but instead you accuse me based on im the original owner, but guess what the account can still be recovered since the email was changed and password, and as you mentioned before in a few days you have complete control over the email so therefore that email will be your responsibility.

3. i am willing to hand you everything back, well the one who owns the account i dont know who it is , you tell me, its either you or inxs. But i am in no way responsible for a tentacle being taken etc, since i have not been hacking the account. Listen if i wanted that account so badly do you think i would care about being here, it has already been recovered back for one purpose only to be given back to the one who owns it now.

4. i will hand the details to a mod who can pass the details to the owner of this account now, again you can tell me where who it is.

5. as i stated above, when you get complete control over that email dont come here and tell me again that i hacked you etc. i know its a lie, and either you are trying to get me banned falsely, and i honestly don´t see a reason.

6. last solution is that you can sell me the account back for 15m of course but then you would have to cancel the email change you did on rangeattack@.

And its funny that the deal you jonny made with inxs is on skype on a wednesday isnt it odd that on the next day the email change happens???????

wednesday was the 8th of june

the email change was requested as show in the picture the 9th of june.

Anyways i am willing to get to a solution that will solve this. If people wanna accuse me they should atleast have some hard evidence not just the old argument of that im the only one who has recovery answers. Jonny have had this account for 1 month he might have changed pass, bought membership which is also a way to recover accounts. But of course the blame will be on me because i am the original owner, but i can tell you again that i didnt do it and lets solve this.

Hello, well this is crazy now i wanna make everything clear for you johnny and inxs.

1.Jonny i reclaimed the email only for one purpose and that was to recover inxs account back to normal as you didnt do it, and funny enough i saw and have pictures showing that on the 9/06 you sir requested a email address change! explain that to me and the mods.

2. you and dbuffed are personal friends you stated that to me, so instead of teaming up with him be fair towards me. First of all you did not even pm me about this, and tell me about this issue. I could have immidiately helped inxs out and helped recovering his account, but instead you accuse me based on im the original owner, but guess what the account can still be recovered since the email was changed and password, and as you mentioned before in a few days you have complete control over the email so therefore that email will be your responsibility.

3. i am willing to hand you everything back, well the one who owns the account i dont know who it is , you tell me, its either you or inxs. But i am in no way responsible for a tentacle being taken etc, since i have not been hacking the account. Listen if i wanted that account so badly do you think i would care about being here, it has already been recovered back for one purpose only to be given back to the one who owns it now.

4. i will hand the details to a mod who can pass the details to the owner of this account now, again you can tell me where who it is.

5. as i stated above, when you get complete control over that email dont come here and tell me again that i hacked you etc. i know its a lie, and either you are trying to get me banned falsely, and i honestly don´t see a reason.

6. last solution is that you can sell me the account back for 15m of course but then you would have to cancel the email change you did on rangeattack@.

And its funny that the deal you jonny made with inxs is on skype on a wednesday isnt it odd that on the next day the email change happens???????

I see no new evidence here, check my fb thank you very much for stating the dates.

I sold the account to Inxs on the 08/06/2016

That was inxs changing the email :facep: Do you honestly believe that dbuffed would be biased towards me? He knows all about my past. Falsely get you banned? You were the one to fucking recover and I am actually in tears of laughter right now. 

May I ask how did you get onto the email??

If I am in full power how did you, the original owner able to recover it? You said A. You had no details to give me aka I could not recover myself. B. I sold the account to him, I had no power over the email and can even show my whole entire history on my browser to show I didn't go onto it after selling the account. You are obviously the one who recovered it and obviously trying to pin this on me and it is blatant now you are trying to squirm your way out of it.

If you read the screenshots I made it clear I trusted you, I had and will never forsee a reason for you to be banned before this recover. 

I still can't wrap my head around the fact you are trying to make it seem I recovered it. I couldn't even change the fucking password on the email because of you. My phone number who can be confirmed BY @Aggre and EMAIL which can be confirmed by Aggre were on the account WAITING AS IT WAS PENDING. 

You are a disgrace and I honestly feel sorry for you. 

Why the fuck would I recover an account that I didn't use after the second day. And thank you so much for putting the name for everyone to see. As that is going into my business now as my account names are all linked. So thank you. 

• Like 1

Anybody who knows me on a more personal level knows how I conduct business, As you mentioned @Dbuffed and I are friends, so lets go back a year ago I can and have openly admitted I scammed a piece of shit named on an offsiite website, I will always feel guilty about that and guess who I messaged first before I requested MY OWN BAN ON THAT OFFSITE WEBSITE. Dbuffed, because I was friends with him back then as well and I wanted to apologies for what I had done. Why the fuck would I spend months on proving I am no longer the same person I used to be to go ahead and ruin it all on a shitty account I bought from you. 

Literally since I bought your account the email password, and the accounts password HAS NOT BEEN TOUCHED until I sold the account to ixns to test you. Now that I have resold the account you pull some shady shit and now fucking try pin me? Are you crazy? I am an active member on the market why the fuck would I have a reason to scam a 60m sale. I have several accounts I am doing right now with DOUBLE the amount of money on it. I sold an account to aggre, was his account recovered? A account that was under my name, under my email and under my phone and private email protection? No.

The one that gets recovered is under your name, under your email recoverys and under your phone that you so happenly do not have anymore. Yet you are able to login to the email?

You say I'm the one who recovered, so I magically recovered an email that I no longer had power over, and/or guessed all the recovery details.

Oh may I add the accounts registered email address is still in inxs power, so hmm. How could someone recover it? Lemme take a wild guess right here. The original owner aka you sleim recovered it on a new email and lied to me that you didn't have any of the details.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 2

I hadn't changed the email on the RuneScape account, all I had done was change the password then spend the remaining time i had on the account staking + trying to change the email over to english so I could try and change the email password to keep for myself, I had then come across a warning that if I change the password then (Jonny's) new backup email will be deleted which at the time I was fine with having on the account over yours Sleim.

• Like 1

Jonny it is clear that i am not the one who recovered it now i will tell you the obvious facts as i stated earlier if you mind reading just a little of bit of what i wrote and stop cursing in every sentence you make.

you still have not explained to me why.

1. you did not even pm me asking me what happened.

2. i did not recover the account, i only recovered after this event and tried i wasnt even sure it would work because i wanted to return the account to its original owner.

3.I feel like you just want to see me banned somehow, even though i am the one who tries to solve all this, while you just want to accuse people. But Jonny You have no clear evidence that i did this. did it ever occur that you could have a virus/keylog etc.

4.all im saying is im ready for a solution. Since when did you jonny try yours to get the account back ?.

5. its funny i thought you was a good a guy i didnt recover the account, and now after 1 month you tell me i would have any reason to recover it. If i wanted to scam quit i would not come back after to recover the account back for anyone, i think most mods know this. Besides that you already know how i got scammed last month.

I feel like im being threating based on my grey name, and its hard when im fasting in the ramadan. I love osbot and i would like to stay on this site so i hope any moderators with a common sense can see i have no reason to do this. Anyways i have offered the 15m back. and i can easily give any moderator the acc details so the owner can get the recovered account back.

And about the e-mail i just tried different security answers and i didnt even think i would guessed it, so no i dont have that number.

and why did you or dbuff not tell me exactly information like recoveries for the runescape account, when i told you and dbuffed that i had not done any account trades before. i asked which information to specify and you only asked for username and password i have it on skype log.

And i never even knew that the account was being sold. To be honest i thought it was you WHO made the dispute, so how would i know that on the exact date you traded an account that i should steal it.

Jonny it is clear that i am not the one who recovered it now i will tell you the obvious facts as i stated earlier if you mind reading just a little of bit of what i wrote and stop cursing in every sentence you make.

you still have not explained to me why.

1. you did not even pm me asking me what happened.

2. i did not recover the account, i only recovered after this event and tried i wasnt even sure it would work because i wanted to return the account to its original owner.

3.I feel like you just want to see me banned somehow, even though i am the one who tries to solve all this, while you just want to accuse people. But Jonny You have no clear evidence that i did this. did it ever occur that you could have a virus/keylog etc.

4.all im saying is im ready for a solution. Since when did you jonny try yours to get the account back ?.

5. its funny i thought you was a good a guy i didnt recover the account, and now after 1 month you tell me i would have any reason to recover it. If i wanted to scam quit i would not come back after to recover the account back for anyone, i think most mods know this. Besides that you already know how i got scammed last month.

I feel like im being threating based on my grey name, and its hard when im fasting in the ramadan. I love osbot and i would like to stay on this site so i hope any moderators with a common sense can see i have no reason to do this. Anyways i have offered the 15m back. and i can easily give any moderator the acc details so the owner can get the recovered account back.

And about the e-mail i just tried different security answers and i didnt even think i would guessed it, so no i dont have that number.

1. I had no reason to contact you because you are the only one who could recover, if it were locked it would be another story. But no this thread was my way of contacting you in the publics eye to pull you up for your bullshit.

2. I'm sorry you only knew you could recover the account after you tried? I'm not hearing anything about how many attempts you made to do so. If you made it on your first try I'm pretty sure you know enough information to do it without fail.

3. Are you honestly our of your goddamn mind? If I were keylogged do you not think all of my current service accounts, my own accounts, my friends accounts, my paypal, my osbot account and all of my personal shit would be effected? No of course not they would only go after a level 99 account.

4. I never tried as I knew nothing would happen, I knew nothing about the account as you did not share the information with me.

5. No, I just think you just trying to save your own ass after being caught. You stated before you never knew I resold the account and you fully knew that I was not using the account as like you said I supposedly wanted to sell the account back to you.

Your final statement is a concoction of bullshit because there was literally no other recovery questions or emails to recover the email. Only that phone number that you so happenly do not have anymore. This literally has nothing to do with your members status, do you really think the community and myself has gone that low to judge someone on how much they donate? Okay lets say @Krys got scammed by @jackshow and it's blatant that @jackshow scammed, so we'd side with Jack ye k.

(Jackshow and Krys have not been scammed or has scammed this is just proving a point)

You have given no answer to my questions you have avoided them with another question. Don't try fool me, I am not an idiot. Nor is so don't act like we don't see your shady shit that you are trying to cover up.

• Like 1

This is unbelievable, who knew you couldn't just trust each other and buy fairly within a great forum anymore,

look.. this is how I see it,

Sleim you have the account and details > given to mods, no worries nothing else needs to be said, when I say details, the legitimate recovery details too mate.

Moderator selects who owns the account then leaves alternative methods to solve the issue.

Jonny, nothing needs to be said mate, you've not scammed me, you've told me the risks of purchasing the account within purchase and in the end of the day Sleim has the account.

Why is Dbuffed being brought into this? He has done good by people for a long time and will continue to do so.

• Like 2

and why did you or dbuff not tell me exactly information like recoveries for the runescape account, when i told you and dbuffed that i had not done any account trades before. i asked which information to specify and you only asked for username and password i have it on skype log.

And i never even knew that the account was being sold. To be honest i thought it was you WHO made the dispute, so how would i know that on the exact date you traded an account that i should steal it.

And where may I ask in my fb ever has it said I have bought an account from someone else? Never, because you where my first time as well and will be my last time. Do you think I want your Get out of Free Jail Card of 15m? No I don't, I don't give a flying rats ass about 15m. I care about my reputation that you have been trying to drag through the mud. You keep talking about how your a grey name.

Ranks don't mean shit.

Do you think I don't have what I asked for on skype log? That doesn't even help your own cause, it helps mine for the fact there was no recovery details given to me. 

• Like 1

Your ruining my reputation because i know that i didnt do it and you didnt even try to pm me about this issue. I have nothing more to say, i have Said what has to be Said. And i Will never do business with you Either again. I actually liked the Trade with you but after this i lost it. Anyways Im Done talking we Can let the mods decide since i have made my offers. Im Not letting you Think you are something. You honestly Think i Care about that account or the 15m and i would sink so Low to recover it. Theres a reason why its Not locked because the mods Can see the obvious Thing here that only a Real idiot would recover an account thats Not even great at all. This is my final words. I have given you the 2 options earlier in my post its Not my Fault you dont accept Them. And i admit that my accusations cant be proved with any pure evidence , but you Really have no Real evidence Either. So lets Not make things so complicated.