OSBot 2.4.67/8 - Bot farming made easy - CLI finished

Alek

Very nice! - Sorry that I keep on complaining about a few things, but whenever I do not enter a pin (I don't have one) - It fails to startup a new bot. Whenever I put in 1234 for example, it loads up. I think this is the same error with the name spacing, that it specifically requires a pin. Example:

When you type user:pass 

It fails to load the bot, it prompts me with a usage command of how to use the line.

On the other hand, when you type user:pass:1234 

It loads up the bot, without problems. 

Could you look into this?

Very nice! - Sorry that I keep on complaining about a few things, but whenever I do not enter a pin (I don't have one) - It fails to startup a new bot. Whenever I put in 1234 for example, it loads up. I think this is the same error with the name spacing, that it specifically requires a pin. Example:

It fails to load the bot, it prompts me with a usage command of how to use the line.

You must enter a pin, that's the usage. Enter a fake pin if you don't have one set. 

• Like 1

None of my accounts have pins, but whenever I add/save a new account, on osbot startup, it adds a pin to my account. Just needs some data entered, and if you don't even have a pin then it won't ever need to pull this info anyways. So don't put any worry on the pin data unless you actually have one in the game.

• Like 2