Dispute against ThreeAreLegend

Gengar

Disputed member: ThreeAreLegend

Thread Link: Here

Explanation: User owes me 20m 07 or Paypal equivalent for work. User has been ignoring me and has yet to pay me for work that I have done for him. The 20m includes the service work that I did and 50% refundable deposit

Evidence: Located HERE

All I want back is the money I earned and what I put in for the deposit since I bought money from Bogla in order to pay for the deposit.

ThreeAreLegend has 24 hours to pay you or he'll be banned.

Messaged him on skype ages ago, we're in different time zones, that explains why;

1. I could not pay him instantly for the services he finishes 

2. I could not reach him that easy

He's from the US and I'm in the EU, basically when he's playing I'd be sleeping,

Regards

Please reply here with your paypal gengar so that we could have the mods aware of this chat from start to finish.

Thanks

Messaged him on skype ages ago, we're in different time zones, that explains why;

1. I could not pay him instantly for the services he finishes 

2. I could not reach him that easy

He's from the US and I'm in the EU, basically when he's playing I'd be sleeping,

Regards

Please reply here with your paypal gengar so that we could have the mods aware of this chat from start to finish.

Thanks

We have the Skype chat evidence which shows you were online at the same time and he's already given you the PayPal email.

• Like 6