Dispute against Mutsyy

Disputed member: @Mutsyy
Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/99695-looking-for-an-account-with-75-mage-and-60-defence/
Explanation: I bought an account off him to bot barrows on, and he recovered it after i got a 2-day ban on it. i found out after trying to log into rs3 to see how many hours there were remaining.
Evidence:

to proof this is him:
31981f13e0.jpg

a58af01093.png

asked him to PM me, and he did. i deleted it because i can only have 50 messages, but maybe mald or a mod can still see it. he also pm'd me to let him know when im online at skype, so he could transfer the account.
c7ef142d80.jpg
Translation: Let me know when you're on skype, okay? ill make sure the account is ready for you
plenty of dutch mods that can confirm

probably asked for GP so i couldnt chargeback
0b948963fb.png

bought the GP and payed for the account
1bd506ca6c.png

i think it's fairly obvious right now, he recovered his account. i expected that i couldnt trust him but i did it anyway since it was a bot account.

if you need any more evidence, please tell me

Edited by The Hero of Time

Not sure why this thread is here & how this happend.

I can recover the account when im done with working ( around 6/7pm GMT+1 )

If recovering doesn't work I can refund u obviously.

so.. you're saying you didn't do this? then i am also very interested how this happened.

are you not the original owner of the account?

edit: do you recognize the e-mail?

Edited by The Hero of Time

• Administrator

Not sure why this thread is here & how this happend.

I can recover the account when im done with working ( around 6/7pm GMT+1 )

If recovering doesn't work I can refund u obviously.

Not sure how this happened? Your osbot email you used to register your account is the same one currently on the rs account when hero made the thread. You clearly recovered the account. You will refund hero the amount paid for the account plus wealth if he had any or proof of it. I'm sure he doesn't want the account you just recovered back. If he does that will work too.
  • Like 8